ZEN3 - Latest and Freshest Information - Page 13 - Processors, Motherboards & Memory - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

ZEN3 - The latest and freshest information available

nec_000

Quote of shai82

Listen, you don't have to be smart about anything.

I asked a logical question, are the processors of Intel Were available on launch day.

Intel has Which to this day is difficult to obtain (not only in the country), for example the i9 10900K.

Guess the situation is a little better now, but I just checked temporarily at KSP, it only exists in a few branches (most of them in Eilat)

Link to content

Quote of shai82

Listen, you don't have to be smart about anything.

I asked a logical question, are the processors of Intel Were available on launch day.

Intel has a much more robust and serious marketing / import / distribution system in Israel than the . In Israel In a weak position (unfortunately).

One importer of cactus, and a bit of parallel imports - that's all. Maybe days will improve the situation if Constantly continue to be winking at the consumer.

Link to content

^^ Spring Thanks, it looks very impressive. 

Now I'm starting to understand why they raised the prices on the Risen 5000 as they raised, that it was very annoying, but when you have such a strong product

By the way, the price is starting to look reasonable somehow. Maybe this is the signal for me to upgrade a processor?  image.png.b6acb3051402875b33eb15eb8c206599.png

Link to content

Quote of nec_000

Intel has a much more robust and serious marketing / import / distribution system in Israel than the AMD. In Israel AMD In a weak position (unfortunately).

One importer of cactus, and a bit of parallel imports - that's all. Maybe days will improve the situation if AMD Constantly continue to be winking at the consumer.

Link to content

Quote of nec_000

?  

Maybe you should go for the 5600?

Sure with the optimizations that made a difference it would be more minor 

Relative to the previous generation

Yes the price is quite reasonable a 6 core processor is almost as powerful as 8 cores

I wonder if the improvement of the user experience will be noticeable compared to processors of this generation and the previous one

Or it will be like 240 HZ to 144 HZ

50 percent jump in price

It may be difficult to justify in a sweeping way but it is understandable that anyone would want such a processor

Edited By aviv00
Link to content

Quote of eyali23

Tell me about it for 5 years rejects a new system ...

5 years is nothing ....

I have since May 2011 still on the same system, which it has been 9 and a half years. Closing a decade soon ...

That's how progressive CPU progress has been in the past decade.

And like me there are many in the world who are still on Sandy Bridge because that still doesn’t seem to be much needed.

We actually went through a decade and the single performance still fails to double itself,

By comparison, in 1999 it doubled in just one year. The processor frequencies increased from the 550 range to 1133mhz.

That's why today's young gamers manage to get excited about an improvement of over 10% in IPC, because in relation to zero progress is it still something?

But in relation to history and computational evolution, it's nothing square that has never been interesting. Such improvements were achieved in one quarter.

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Following the impressive table found in passmark and brought to our attention by the dear friend Aviv,

A table in which 5600x performance in single was skipped , I decided to go in independently and see what's out there.

So there is also a multicore of course. Look at how impressive the CPU is:

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html

Capture.JPG.2cfe323a888d5a892108b54651f82fff.JPG

Hexagon's new core of , Provides multi-threaded performance identical to their previous octagon 3700x, and identical to 10

Cores of 10900K. The advantage of passmark is that it tests all the layers of the processor out of 8 disciplines

Various. Of all the benches we know, it more accurately simulates the distribution of performance in different and varied types of software. he

Just goes over all the CPU components.

That is, the power "on the dynamometer" is the most correct of all the (almost) tests we know = passmark, says that 6 cores of

The current generation 5000, provide the power failure of 8 cores of the previous generation 3000, and the power failure of 10 cores of .

Moving on to single core, the single core 5600X is the processor that is at the top of the table in the world at the moment.

Of course it's just because they have not yet shown us its older brother 5800/5900/5950, which will be a little faster than him,

Because each of them in turn adds another 100mhz to the working frequency. 5600X runs at 4.6Ghz single - But 5800 already

Works on 4.7 - 5900 on 4.8 - and 5950 on 4.9. So add to each of them in turn, around 2% above its predecessor on

In order to obtain a relative estimate. The fastest of all 5950 will be 6% above this result of 5600X, ie around 3720 points compared to 3495 ...

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html

Capture1.thumb.JPG.5aa8a787b47c747721f4a653e77c89d3.JPG

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

right...

thanks for the correction. It's hard to see this small difference between X and K, confusing.

Anyway it's about 6% less out 22820 compared to 24250 points to 5600X compared to 10900K respectively.

6 hearts versus 10, and only 6% less performance. Very respectable anyway.

Link to content

Quote of nec_000

5 years is nothing ....

I have since May 2011 still on the same system, which it has been 9 and a half years. Closing a decade soon ...

That's how progressive CPU progress has been in the past decade.

And like me there are many in the world who are still on Sandy Bridge because that still doesn’t seem to be much needed.

We actually went through a decade and the single Core performance still fails to double itself,

By comparison, in 1999 it doubled in just one year. The processor frequencies increased from the 550 range to 1133mhz.

That's why today's young gamers manage to get excited about an improvement of over 10% in IPC, because in relation to zero progress is it still something?

But in relation to history and computational evolution, it's nothing square that has never been interesting. Such improvements were achieved in one quarter.

I'm with 2500K. The computer itself is 11 years old.

Well fell the pur what to buy?

5600 or 5800.

I only have to choose And a video card.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site