ZEN3 - Latest and Freshest Information - Page 2 - Processors, Motherboards & Memory - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

ZEN3 - The latest and freshest information available

nec_000

Quote of nec_000

They are the most powerful processors the world has ever seen and they are market smashers. He called them "monstrous."

* Working frequency boosts up to 4.9Ghz in engineering sample processors.

Do you mean the strongest on the part of the Red Camp? After the 3XXXXT generation the boost was 4.7GHZ, because Intel is already sitting right now with 10900K which makes quite easily OC to 5.2GHz for all its cores, and 5.3 in the boost to the core straight out of the box.

Breisen we have not even heard of 5.0GHz.

Edited By No-One
Link to content

Since IPC in Risen's architecture is different from that of , Is faster, a situation is created, Shrizen at a lower frequency,

Achieves the instruction per core performance of . A good measure of this is cinebench.

curry, Must have a higher working frequency to fill its missing gap in IPC.

While the Risen 3000 (outgoing) knew how to reach a single core up to 4.7ghz in its good processors such as 3950X,

And at such a frequency it is equivalent to a processor Runs at 5.3ghz,

It can be made common sense, that raising the working frequency to 4.9ghz Brisen 5000, plus the same 15% IPC in question (modestly)

Is going to produce a significant gap for Risen 5000 processors compared to Intel processors, one that it cannot close in its current generation.

Let's be impressed by the numbers:

An increase from 4.7 to 4.9 is already 4% only due to the frequency. We will add 15% IPC, and we are already around 20% overall increase compared to

Outgoing generation (IPC + frequency).

Intel can barely compete with the outgoing Risen 3000 when its processors run at 5.3ghz.

If it requires an additional 20% frequency just to align with the Risen 5000, that means it has to dial 6.4ghz

In its outdated architecture. That is, something impractical. 

As a result, the Risen 5000 as it turns out, opens an unbridgeable gap by Intel in its current generation.

Intel will be required to launch New in order to be competitive again. But when will Intel's next architecture come out

From the creature press? There are currently no rumors of anything close to this issue and no concrete information for investors.

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Quote of nec_000

It follows that the Risen 5000, as it turns out, opens an unbridgeable gap by In its current generation.

Intel will be required to launch Technology New in order to be competitive again. But when is the next architecture of Out

From the creature press? There are currently no rumors of anything close to this issue and no concrete information for investors.

rocket lake 14nm ++++++++++++++++ is coming this year or at the beginning of next year at the latest.

Alder Lake 10nm ++++++ is coming in the second half of 2021 according to an official presentation of .

How much it will be competitive against Zen 3 I do not know but to say that there are no new architectures is not true.

Edited By st379
Link to content

Quote of st379

Even though it's just one game,

And not really, or rather, not really playing FPS.

Strategy games as a measure do not really reflect the reality of the classic FPS games, even today there are a few games that AMD is a little leader in, and still the 10900K is the most powerful gaming processor in overall gaming, unquestionably unfortunately.

Link to content

No-One Quote

And not really, or rather, not really playing FPS.

Strategy games as a measure do not really reflect the reality of the classic FPS games, even today there are a few games that AMD is a little leader in, and still the 10900K is the most powerful gaming processor in overall gaming, unquestionably unfortunately.

I do not like to draw conclusions based on one game but it is faster than 20% of the Reisen 3800x and 15% faster than 10900k.

So first of all you can see an improvement if you compare processors to an earlier generation of , And again it is difficult to draw conclusions from one game but can be seen a significant improvement over the previous generation of .

Will all games see a 15% improvement? probably not.

You can see but it will be very close and maybe Will lead in quite a few games.

Link to content

From what I understand from all the internet whispers, this is not a small improvement, or a creeping evolution, but a revolution.

Seeing a 15-20% improvement is what we would expect as a standard compared to the previous generation of Risen.
And if this is the case, with the full care required of course everything is still under limited warranty,

It seems that the Risen 5000 will be faster than the 10th generation iTunes, in everything, in all games - until the last one.

The question will only be how much more the gap will be, in each type and type of application / game.

Therefore, in my opinion, its price is very, very high, probably in relation to what we are used to. I expect a price of $ 499 for the new 8 cores as part

Rumors have been circulating for the past week.

When you're hugely leading the only competitor there is, you have no reason not to take advantage of the situation, and rake in the most profits you can

to them. This is at least until this window of opportunity closes for you, because the competitor will straighten a line and close that gap.

In business you have to hit the iron when it is hot. This is the Torah.

It's good for shareholders of , Not so much for her customers. In this aspect I am with the customers.

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Quote of st379

Beautiful. 15% faster than 10900k.

Even though it's just one game, it looks promising.

You mean 22% ....

166 versus 136 is a 22% gap.

And that's 8 Risen's 10 cores versus XNUMX's .

I mean it also lacks 20% pistons in the engine, and is also faster than 20%.

In running numbers fast in the head, it seems like over 40% advantage Against . Just saying that - if we did not pay attention

And for a moment we lost it in the numbers that wanted her name on the screen .... :)

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Quote of Jabberwock

But in my opinion it seems they are taking their foot off the gas.

If they had chosenEUV As with RDNA2 they would have managed to reach the coveted 5GHz. But choose not to.

Are you sure it's still at 7nm before?

From the information talked about on the net I understood that it is 7nm .

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Quote of nec_000

You mean 22% ....

166 versus 136 is a 22% gap.

And that's 8 Risen's 10 cores versus XNUMX's Intel.

I mean it also lacks 20% pistons in the engine, and is also faster than 20%.

In running numbers fast in the head, it seems like over 40% advantage Core Against Core. Just saying that - if we did not pay attention

And for a moment we lost it in the numbers that wanted her name on the screen .... :)

This is on the condition that the game utilizes 10 cores. I think 40% is a bit excessive.

This is not editing software , I doubt this game needs so many cores and is probably more affected by frequency and IPC.

Edited By st379
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site