ZEN3 - Latest and Freshest Information - Page 21 - Processors, Motherboards & Memory - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

ZEN3 - The latest and freshest information available

• תגובות 380
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

Heat the room in winter.

If @captaincaveman has already commented (and rightly so) to @ aviv00 then I will allow myself to comment here as well that they say "on the contrary" and not "to much". The origin of the word is in Aramaic, for those who are wondering. This is not the first time, so I comment ...

My slowest core reaches 4750 and the speed exceeds 5 GHz. crazy

Attached Images

It's pretty similar to what I have with the 3900X. Even when I'm on YouTube or the Internet it's at ~ 1.3 (which is high for this series).

If this bothers you so much, I think you can disable PBO and it's supposed to fix it. But this is basically normal for Raisons from what I remember.

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

In my experience, as soon as you strain the cores it automatically goes down and stabilizes.

I think you should be wary of a situation where the voltage bounces up (both idle and load) regularly after manual OC. 

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

New: NVIDIA's Ampere Small

Three different manufacturers are adopting a particularly compact Mini-ITX configuration for the GeForce RTX 3060, so that even miniature computer systems can enjoy the benefits of the new generation - in case the availability does not disappoint once again

new on the site

You have an update

You have an update

Buzz Zone: The Instagram spaces #buzzzone You have an update A photo posted by HWzone.co.il (@ hwzone.co.il) on 2021-01-20 16:09:29 You have an update