ZEN3 - Latest and Freshest Information - Page 22 - Processors, Motherboards & Memory - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

ZEN3 - The latest and freshest information available

• תגובות 380
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

Heat the room in winter.

If @captaincaveman has already commented (and rightly so) to @ aviv00 then I will allow myself to comment here as well that they say "on the contrary" and not "to much". The origin of the word is in Aramaic, for those who are wondering. This is not the first time, so I comment ...

My slowest core reaches 4750 and the speed exceeds 5 GHz. crazy

Attached Images

Just compare the price to the other parking lots, right now the parking lots are cutting a small coupon because of the limited inventory and hype.

MSRP + VAT is NIS 1200, so I assume that when everything stabilizes, the price will be around NIS 1300-1400.

AMD has become a very expensive platform, too Expensive and boards are not cheap at all.

At the moment, the segment of less than NIS 1000 has not been answered at all.

Hopefully they will take out some 5600 without the X which will be at a more sane price.

At such a price level the most lucrative processors for the average user is 3600/10400

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

A slight examination seems to be a combination of everything together

1 - Limited stock

2 - Export demand ratio

3 - Taxes, profits from each station on the way to the consumer

4 - No store wants to be the sucker that sells significantly cheaper than others, because demand will make money one way or another

PS 5 - It's a pity that there are not 35 hours a day for my additional Raisen reviews to come up already, I have gigs of theoretical review content and I will not recover until Radown reviews have to go up

Quote of djelectric

A slight examination seems to be a combination of everything together

1 - Limited stock

2 - Export demand ratio

3 - Taxes, profits from each station on the way to the consumer

4 - No store wants to be the sucker that sells significantly cheaper than others, because demand will make money one way or another

PS 5 - It's a pity that there are not 35 hours a day for my additional Raisen reviews to come up already, I have gigs of theoretical review content and I will not recover until Radown reviews have to go up

I have a question, how long in advance are you given these components for testing? week? Ten days?

Quote by Hiiram

Only the newer series is more expensive, the rest of the platform is cheap and fair in its prices. It is possible today to bring 3600 at joke prices, and to this day he processes a banger.

Not for long, it is not that they continue to produce it. The inventories will run out in not much time, maybe even after the upcoming BF.

Quote of lompy

Not for long, it is not that they continue to produce it. The inventories will run out in not much time, maybe even after the upcoming BF.

I do not know, in the meantime, Raisen 2000 of various kinds are also available for sale. By the time the inventory is depleted, these prices have dropped.

In short I do not agree with your claim. The platform of Balanced in its prices, and do not have to buy the newest if short on money. There are enough previous generation options that still do a good job and at a fair price.

Quote of lompy

AMD has become a very expensive platform, too Processors Expensive and boards are not cheap at all.

At the moment, the segment of less than NIS 1000 has not been answered at all.

Hopefully they will take out some 5600 without the X which will be at a more sane price.

At such a price level the most lucrative processors for the average user is 3600/10400

They have raised prices, that's true, but there are a few things to keep in mind before getting upset about it:

• The previous models still exist and are cheaper than ever
  • The 5600 X that costs 1300-1400 competes with the I9 10900K in a lot of games when both the processor and the cooling and the board required for it are significantly cheaper in AMD.
  • B450 boards will support the new processors from the beginning of next year.
  • Unlike Intel Does not produce product segmentation to knock consumers out in any way possible (limiting memory speed by motherboard / processor, lack of speed option unless you pay a premium and buy a board that again comes with a premium and until recently also HT which you had to pay a lot for [it actually was The big difference between I5 and I7] and only due to the success of They eliminated it) and let’s not forget the fact that Intel froze the global computing market for almost a decade without competition.
  • Probably more processors will come out later and it will most likely be in early 2021 and ahead of the launch of .
Quote of lompy

But as a timeline response where all the upgrades will buy a Risen 5000, their used one will end up somewhere that is not the case?
To second hand boards and there we can find them. It does not really bother us that it is used, because there is no wear and tear on the CPU type.

Quote by Hiiram

I do not know, in the meantime, Raisen 2000 of various kinds are also available for sale. By the time the inventory is depleted, these prices have dropped.

In short I do not agree with your claim. The platform of AMD Balanced in its prices, and do not have to buy the newest if short on money. There are enough previous generation options that still do a good job and at a fair price.

But if Will decide to lower the MSRP so prices have nowhere to go.

The cheapest processor of Currently in the series without a change in MSRP has not fallen below 1300 shekels.

When previous generation inventories run out, the only option for a processor at NIS 800 will remain 10400.

Obviously not having to buy a Risen, that's exactly the point, what's funny is that soon the affordable processor is going to be of Even if it's a little less good.

Quote of Moon-Mage

M raised prices, that's true, but a few things to keep in mind before getting upset about it:

• The previous models still exist and are cheaper than ever
  • The 5600 X that costs 1300-1400 competes with the I9 10900K in a lot of games when both the processor and the cooling and the board required for it are significantly cheaper in AMD.

It's not a matter of getting upset or not getting upset, currently at this price level they have left an entire segment unanswered.

Obviously if I'm looking for a competitor to 10900 then I'm on But i5's competitor is an earlier generation processor whose production will be discontinued.

Quote of Moon-Mage

B450 boards will support the new processors from the beginning of next year.

I do not know if B450 boards are still being manufactured or if they are full of old ones, I think this is only relevant for those who already have a B450 board and also need to keep in mind that apart from a few individual boards the majority are pretty crappy boards that I would not match a new generation processor.

Quote of Moon-Mage

Unlike Intel AMD Does not produce product segmentation to knock consumers out in any way possible (limiting memory speed by motherboard / processor, lack of speed option unless you pay a premium and buy a board that again comes with a premium and until recently also HT which you had to pay a lot for [it actually was The big difference between I5 and I7] and only due to the success of AMD They eliminated it) and let’s not forget the fact that Intel froze the global computing market for almost a decade without competition.

The truth is as a consumer it does not really interest me, the bottom line is I have to choose between an X and Y processor and I will go for the one that is more lucrative.

I will not pay another 500 shekels for the processor Because it gives me 15% FPS that I do not pay attention to anyway.

Quote of Moon-Mage

Probably more processors will come out later and it will most likely be in early 2021 and ahead of the launch of Intel.

Hopefully this is temporary because they do not want to do a cancellation to the old processors before their inventories run out.

Quote of nec_000

But as a timeline response where all the upgrades will buy a Risen 5000, their used one will end up somewhere that is not the case?
To second hand boards and there we can find them. It does not really bother us that it is used, because there is no wear and tear on the CPU type

Anyone who goes to the store to buy a new computer, will not buy a used processor right away 2.

Even at such a price level I do not see the 2nd hand flooded with used processors from a previous generation. Maybe I'm wrong.

Edited By lompy
Quote of lompy

But if AMD Will decide to lower the MSRP so prices have nowhere to go.

The cheapest processor of AMD Currently in the series without a change in MSRP has not fallen below 1300 shekels.

When previous generation inventories run out, the only option for a processor at NIS 800 will remain 10400.

Obviously not having to buy a Risen, that's exactly the point, what's funny is that soon the affordable processor is going to be of Intel Even if it's a little less good.

It's not a matter of getting upset or not getting upset, currently at this price level they have left an entire segment unanswered.

Obviously if I'm looking for a competitor to 10900 then I'm on AMD But i5's competitor is an earlier generation processor whose production will be discontinued.

I do not know if B450 boards are still being manufactured or if they are full of old ones, I think this is only relevant for those who already have a B450 board and also need to keep in mind that apart from a few individual boards the majority are pretty crappy boards that I would not match a new generation processor.

The truth is as a consumer it does not really interest me, the bottom line is I have to choose between an X and Y processor and I will go for the one that is more lucrative.

I will not pay another 500 shekels for the processor AMD Because it gives me 15% FPS that I do not pay attention to anyway.

Hopefully this is temporary because they do not want to do a cancellation to the old processors before their inventories run out.

Anyone who goes to the store to buy a new computer, will not buy a used processor right away 2.

Even at such a price level I do not see the 2nd hand flooded with used processors from a previous generation. Maybe I'm wrong.

You build your claim on the basis of your speculation that the stock will run out (even though it has been available for a year and a half), or that production will end on the B450 series (even though when they come out And B450, were still full of X470), and people will have to buy only the raisins from the newest series, when running they can buy the 3600X, or for example the 2700X, and always upgrade in a few years assuming they feel like a bottleneck (and I Ignores the fact that the boards also sort Working with previous generations, and net touches on older hardware). 

So you may not be interested in not being able to speed up your CPU if you do not have a board of a certain type, and you may not be interested in having to replace your bracket with each new series that comes out, and you may not be interested in certain features not being on the same series - But I think a lot of consumers who are able to upgrade, upgrade availability and upgrade costs - will be very interested in it, and it changes the whole picture for them. 

I have never challenged the claim that the prices of the new Raisens are not high, they are a bit high, but I think the platform itself (i.e. the ability to buy something cheaper without committing to a locked bracket) is balanced and superior to that of , And in the meantime you have not been able to prove to me why my thinking is wrong.

Edited By Hiiram

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

New: NVIDIA's Ampere Small

Three different manufacturers are adopting a particularly compact Mini-ITX configuration for the GeForce RTX 3060, so that even miniature computer systems can enjoy the benefits of the new generation - in case the availability does not disappoint once again

new on the site

You have an update

You have an update

Buzz Zone: The Instagram spaces #buzzzone You have an update A photo posted by HWzone.co.il (@ hwzone.co.il) on 2021-01-20 16:09:29 You have an update