Why Buy a 3080 with 10GB Now and Not Wait One Extra Moment - Page 2 - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Why buy a 3080 with 10GB now and not wait for one unnecessary moment

nec_000

I most liked the response from our friend danielzy who understood the purpose of the current threading as required.
Daniel sincerely deserves to explain, to those who are interested, why buy now and not wait.

Anyone who wants to claim otherwise (upside down?) - who will say this in my second thread, the one who discusses 3000 generation cards. Not here.

The goal was to divide the community into two groups so that each would discuss a thread that fit her worldview.

This is the thread of why yes.

Link to content

Even one mosquito net will buy much more than a screen and a card.

The linguistic practice is that exaggerated language is deliberately inaccurate, in order to emphasize the exaggeration in the matter you want to exaggerate, and as you added at the end of your speech.

But nice that you bothered to calculate ..  :) 

Edited By No-One
Link to content

Quote of nec_000

I most liked the response from our friend danielzy who understood the purpose of the current threading as required.
Daniel sincerely deserves to explain, to those who are interested, why buy now and not wait.

Anyone who wants to claim otherwise (upside down?) - who will say this in my second thread, the one who discusses 3000 generation cards. Not here.

The goal was to divide the community into two groups so that each would discuss a thread that fit her worldview.

This is the thread of why yes.

I'm always in favor of being financially efficient ... just because I can buy the newest ticket does not mean I have to buy the newest ticket

But, and this is a huge but, the most lucrative purchases are usually at the moment of launch of a new generation that is a leap forward,

See value 1080ti on launch day etc.

In my humble opinion the 3080 is like that

It is a huge leap forward in the field of shekels, a jump we have not seen for more than 3 years

To claim on the day of the launch of such a card that it is worth waiting longer - it is simply not true and unrealistic

Starting from this point - every day you wait, if you end up paying the same $ 700 MSRP it's a day less you enjoy your purchase that cost you the same

Link to content

Quote of danielzy

I'm always in favor of being financially efficient ... just because I can buy the newest ticket does not mean I have to buy the newest ticket

But, and this is a huge but, the most lucrative purchases are usually at the moment of launch of a new generation that is a leap forward,

See value 1080ti on launch day etc.

In my humble opinion the 3080 is like that

It is a huge leap forward in the field of shekels, a jump we have not seen for more than 3 years

To claim on the day of the launch of such a card that it is worth waiting longer - it is simply not true and unrealistic

Starting from this point - every day you wait, if you end up paying the same $ 700 MSRP it's a day less you enjoy your purchase that cost you the same

Everything said here is not the most true.

Because .... there is another player on the field, not to mention players.

So at least one of them, , Despite the disappointments he has instilled in the past

In the field of video cards, he will probably return to war,

And that's a good enough reason not to jump in the head.

- Here, why not?

https://www.techradar.com/amp/news/amd-big-navi-might-still-be-faster-than-the-rtx-3080

Link to content

Quote of napoleon45

So at least one of them, AMD, Despite the disappointments he has instilled in the past

- Here, why not?

https://www.techradar.com/amp/news/amd-big-navi-might-still-be-faster-than-the-rtx-3080

Do not think the red team has a product that will compete with 3080, but hope to lie.

In any case it is worth waiting for the announcement of amd because it may lead to a reaction of In the form of lowering prices launching new products.

And it all connects to the incessant leaks about new tickets from home With volume Increased and will also give improved performance.

Link to content

Quote of k534d

And it all connects to the incessant leaks about new tickets from home NVIDIA With volume memory Increased and will also give improved performance.

Which is another reason not to jump in!

And if in two more months 3XXX SUPER cards are out?

In general all this discussion andIts purpose  A bit contrary to consumer logic .....   : nixweiss:

Link to content

For this there is another discussion (mine) that begins with the title " 2080ti at $ 500 ....  "And it contains arguments as to why wait and not purchase now.

Here is the thread to try yes to persuade and make arguments - why yes buy now and not wait.

Meanwhile, Daniel is the only one who understands the principle and works according to it. We would love to hear more friends reinforce what is charged in his direction.

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Quote of napoleon45

So at least one of them, AMD, Despite the disappointments he has instilled in the past

- Here, why not?

It's like saying that I expect an Israeli team to qualify for the Champions League ...

Yes, get to the qualifiers occasionally

No, they usually fail to qualify for the league

Is there a chance that Will a competitor be allowed to present? Yes

Is that reasonable? Not really

Link to content

They do plan to do so in RDNA3. It was presented by them. That is, RDNA3 will be in chiplet design.

Connect a lot of small and cheap chips, into a powerful and effective overall processor in the cost-benefit equation. Same trick of ryzen

They will bring the GPU into the world. Since graphics workmanship is strictly parallel - more so than CPU core work, of course

That the scalable design of chiplet design would have reached the world of GPU even earlier, that of the world of CPU.

Coincidentally came out upside down. But it will also get there probably in 1-2 years. When RDNA3 will be ready.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site