Adapter for m.2, and Adapter for Future Motherboard - Page 2 - Volume - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Adapter for m.2, and adapter for future motherboard

Quote of etal

Intel has not been producing motherboards for a long time, you need to go to the manufacturer's website to see if there are any updates BIOS.

Do you know maybe what board you have? I searched a bit for the model written in CPU-Z and it only led me to a Chinese manufacturer that no one has heard of, if this is the case no wonder you have problems. Did anyone sell it to you in the country or did you order it directly from Mali Express?

As for the cable you will forget about it, it can not fit anything you need.

This is the motherboard, I bought it in the country the only problem it does for me is the installation On the ssd. It seems to me that I will give it to a technician who fixes my laptop screen on the way maybe he will succeed

IMG_20200921_163604.jpg

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

The structure looks exactly like the Chinese board of MAXSUN but the other colors, surprisingly sell it in the country:

http://www.maxsun.com.cn/2017/0918/4824.html

Regarding the installation you can try to return all the settings in the BIOS to the legacy and format the disk as mbr (not sure it can still be done through installation But there are other ways to format a disc) and then maybe it will work.

And if this was not clear to you then the same 4 pin connector in the power supply is supposed to connect to the free socket on the motherboard

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

× The content pasted is with formatting. Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

× Your link has been automatically assimilated. Show as regular link

× Your previous content has been automatically restored. Clear all

× You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site