RDNA2 Beyond the Round, The Latest Information - Page 22 - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

RDNA2 Beyond the Round, the most up-to-date information

Quote of 243 56

First performance leaks came out

UXF1MJR.png

AbRZsJK.png

oCh4c2T.png

6pxtrwZ.png

0yYVkdL.png

B8bYP6e.png

2TYy7B5.png

First of all thank you very much for the materials Dear friend - Blessed 👍.

A phenomenon that can be immediately noticed is exactly what we expected in advance, the 3000 series in the current round places great emphasis on resetization,

Without a powerful upgrade to the geometry layer. The result is that the performance is excellent at But not good at low resolution.

Here we see the difference in design, that the RX6000 series makes a mix that is more geometry and less reset. Therefore we are expected

Get a situation where at lower resolutions the RX6000's hand will be on top, and at higher resolutions = , Hand of

Series 3000 will be on top.

And this is already directing the various buyers to direct themselves to the series that suits them, according to the type of screen they intend to work with

With the purchased graphics accelerator. It is likely that- Chose to give a more optimized answer to the resolutions that dominate the market. After all, a little

Strongly agree, less than 1% are , Around 10% maybe a little more for 1440P, with the vast majority of the market, above

80%, still at 1080P (and below).

AMD is targeting a mass that dominates the market for monitors. Makes sense and can be understood. They want to optimize the product for a wide audience

as much as possible. Nodia thinks ahead to the future and looks to the horizon, trying to find a product that will fit the resolutions of the future.

And also makes sense. Each from his own point of view. There is no right or wrong here, there is an adjustment here according to the type of use. 

amount:

Consumers Will check performance in 4K and make the comparison. There will be a tendency in favor of nudia.

1080P consumers will check performance at their resolution and make the comparison, there will be a tendency in favor .

I have no doubt that this will be the conclusion of the reviewers as well, at least the intelligent ones among them, who will immediately understand what is seen from these graphs, 

Because it is contrasting and clear. And the truth is that it's good for us community, because for the first time all the products will be worthwhile, each for the scenario

User specific. Because then the competition will be stronger and attracts (later) stubborn competition for prices.

We got a good round this season, I love it.

Edited By nec_000
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
  • תגובות 340
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

I'm in favor of open source, and it's great that AMD is based on it and not on proprietary tools. The problem is that it does not rely on it because it supports open source, it relies on it because it has no choice. NVIDIA has a highly developed software department, and the industry is beating

Leave, he's a professional. He understands more than you. In fact, he understands more than you do about anything. In economics, in psychology, in everything related to technology and computer science. It's just a pity he did not learn how to write paragraphs in the forum without going down lines in line

I informed my wife that I was coming home early tonight, that she would make me a fresh watermelon with a Bulgarian in a family room / TV, next to it nuts, a bottle of cold Zero Cola, a Hapoel towel rising red, and that she would take the kids out somewhere ...

Attached Images

It's been sickening, mentioning these queues the night before the launch of a new iPhone.

Bored stupid people who have nothing to do with their time. The whole video card is conceivable ...

image.png.62a512950b3e905e49f4064b7fb1cc42.png

Edited By nec_000
Quote of nec_000

It's been sickening, mentioning these queues the night before the launch of a new iPhone.

Bored stupid people who have nothing to do with their time. The whole video card can be thought of:

I think you can phrase it in a less condescending way. Just because it's not your cup of tea does not make them stupid and bored.

I'm not interested in being exposed to the feature of stupidity, lack of opacity. From time to time, not always but from time to time, happy to share an opinion and vote

On the fool with the finger, in front of the environment, that everyone should see, "Here - this is how a fool acts", explains why he is stupid, and recommends others to learn

This is something they will take with them further. It should not interfere, you certainly should not ...

The goal is not to reduce the fools who act in this way, because they are not the ones who are interested in this story, but the opportunity (through the fools

As an example) convey mind and thought to viewers from the side. That they will learn from the example shown.

Edited By nec_000

Yes, they revealed something critical, impressive - 2.45Ghz : bash:

The rumor turned out to be true. Apparently left the surprise on purpose for the day of the sale itself, and did not disclose in advance.

They certainly have a nice patience:

Edited By nec_000

What I'm not sure about now, is whether the performance they showed us Two weeks ago, it was no coincidence already after this working frequency. And we just jump for joy at nothing ... 🤔

Edited By nec_000

Exactly, that's what I meant.

If the demo of It's after this 2.5Ghz speed, so the community just made unnecessary noise on the net.

On the other hand if the demo of Was done at frequencies 2000-2250mhz, and there is a potential for 2500 (which did not show us their performance),

So it's starting to get interesting. We'll know at 16pm ... Otto

So apparently it violated the NDA anyway ... they were not supposed to be out at 15pm ...

Or were supposed to, but immediately received urgent calls from someone a partner in That it's getting him in trouble,

And said either the video is being downloaded, or I'm getting into your business elsewhere.

Or it's a deliberate trick, also possible, they wanted to upload the video for 10 minutes and download and after that,

And that the network will brag to itself to know ...

Publicity and PR methods have already shown us that they are capable of everything nowadays ...

Edited By nec_000
  • djelectric locked this discussion
This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon Prime Day 2021 Operational Concentration: Equal Computers for Every Demander

Amazon Prime Day 2021 Operational Concentration: Equal Computers for Every Demander

Two days of non-stop shopping are in full swing, and we continue to concentrate on the best deals for you. There is no shortage of moments, that's for sure. There are a little more than 24 hours left until the end of the international discount project from Amazon, which definitely managed to surprise us for good in its diversity and generosity, so here is another list of very hot recommendations that you should not miss. Want to make a dream come true and upgrade to an OLED screen not only on a smartphone but also on a mobile? This deal from Asus is probably the best opportunity to date for the move. A luxurious ZenBook Flip 13 hybrid model with an OLED touch panel with 1080p resolution, which enjoys 100 percent coverage of all colors in the DCI-P3 standard and has ...