RDNA2 Beyond the Round, The Latest Information - Page 23 - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

RDNA2 Beyond the Round, the most up-to-date information

• תגובות 340
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

I'm in favor of open source, and it's great that AMD is based on it and not on proprietary tools. The problem is that it does not rely on it because it supports open source, it relies on it because it has no choice. NVIDIA has a highly developed software department, and the industry is beating

Leave, he's a professional. He understands more than you. In fact, he understands more than you do about anything. In economics, in psychology, in everything related to technology and computer science. It's just a pity he did not learn how to write paragraphs in the forum without going down lines in line

I informed my wife that I was coming home early tonight, that she would make me a fresh watermelon with a Bulgarian in a family room / TV, next to it nuts, a bottle of cold Zero Cola, a Hapoel towel rising red, and that she would take the kids out somewhere ...

Attached Images

And I'll probably have to watch only late at night, a punishment for married men:

The woman is forcibly taking me to close a deal right now on a new bed, this model

https://www.swisssystem.co.il/spanish

That with all the accompanying and optional additions, is going to make me a hole of 30 NIS : kopfpatsch:

** Getting married is one of the most expensive expenses in life, it's a shame we were not told before ...

Edited By nec_000
  • confused 1
  • sad 1
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
Quote of nec_000

The woman is forcibly taking me to close a deal right now on a new bed, this model

https://www.swisssystem.co.il/spanish

That with all the accompanying and optional additions, is going to make me a hole of 30 NIS 

Go and see with her, but it seems to me that it's just regret, it will just break, an adjustable elk and everything ...

: eek2: 30 thousand shekels? What do they sell diamonds for?

Edited By Jabberwock

Quote of Jabberwock

Go and see with her, but it seems to me that it's just regret, it will just break, an adjustable elk and everything ...

Obviously, we have been, we have seen, even twice. It is a quality product. We also negotiated the price, before it was more expensive ...

If anyone is interested, this is the Israeli marketing of this brand: https://ruf-betten.de/en/beds/

A German manufacturer is recognized in the European industry and is considered high quality. I'm not worried.

• djelectric locked this discussion
This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon Prime Day 2021 Operational Concentration: Equal Computers for Every Demander

Amazon Prime Day 2021 Operational Concentration: Equal Computers for Every Demander

Two days of non-stop shopping are in full swing, and we continue to concentrate on the best deals for you. There is no shortage of moments, that's for sure. There are a little more than 24 hours left until the end of the international discount project from Amazon, which definitely managed to surprise us for good in its diversity and generosity, so here is another list of very hot recommendations that you should not miss. Want to make a dream come true and upgrade to an OLED screen not only on a smartphone but also on a mobile? This deal from Asus is probably the best opportunity to date for the move. A luxurious ZenBook Flip 13 hybrid model with an OLED touch panel with 1080p resolution, which enjoys 100 percent coverage of all colors in the DCI-P3 standard and has ...