RDNA2 Beyond the Round, The Latest Information - Page 6 - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

RDNA2 Beyond the Round, the most up-to-date information

Quote of nec_000

250-300 milliseconds compared to 50, this is an exaggeration that does not occur in reality

You have no idea what you're talking about at all, I did not talk about latency but about ping, if you think there is no ping 250 in games Tell us which star you landed from.

Guess where all these stupid gamers did a test? :

https://humanbenchmark.com/ But even that of retarded children, I'm sure they do not have a white robe.

Elaborate latency time includes human response time, no starting up From 200 MS, rather Intermediate Around 215, and this is not a PROS, as they build the average from the shorter side of the MS as I have already presented above.

Also what was written and emphasized there, that a more powerful system and a screen with a shorter response time would improve performance, was written for deceivers with a street cat IQ, because if they had all they would understand that it really does not matter, that NEC said.

please:

KBFwgA9Aww.thumb.png.4e192ffbe14bd084176db1e157fdc4eb.png

Edited By No-One
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
  • תגובות 78
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

Leave, he's a professional. He understands more than you. In fact, he understands more than you do about anything. In economics, in psychology, in everything related to technology and computer science. It's just a pity he did not learn how to write paragraphs in the forum without going down lines in line

I did not claim that if you play against Sherwood, when you are with an end computer and he is with 386 of yesteryear, you will beat him because yours is stronger. The talent aspect is existent and primary, but unrelated to the debate over whether or not latency is felt. Factual yes. And tired of

The idea is that Samsung is giving really good prices to Newdia because they want to make their production line as mass as possible with as many customers as possible so theoretically Newdia should be able to cut prices more than AMD.

Attached Images

Quote of the captaincaveman

Leave, he's a professional. He understands more than you. In fact, he understands more than you do about anything. In economics, in psychology, in everything related to technology and computer science. Too bad he did not learn how to write paragraphs in the forum

Without going down lines in random places that make reading his posts one nightmare

Great even if we do not address the tendency

The bizarre for spreading, repeating things, a ridiculous attempt to use high language (which was a little more impressive

if not

Was accompanied by masses of spelling errors). In addition, obsessive editing of old posts must be noted so that they cannot be responded to

without

Show an idiot that the paragraph you were referring to has been deleted (Tip: always quote it).

And bottom line, go steal games because that's what he does with all his many years of experience in the industry.

I'm pretty sure he did any of the things you described to me (including editing his post a few hours later, filling in unnecessary fluff that much of it is irrelevant to my point, later complaining that 'I did not address', and then moving on a topic quickly).

In any case, there is no point in slipping into such personal tracks. This is the type, this is the platform (a forum of anonymous people), and no one owes anyone an account of being A, B or C.

I'll just go back and say it looks like there will be Some sort of answer to 3080, which is a good sign. Now the issue is a price in my opinion. If she can give a competitor to the 3080 for $ 600, when the 3080 (which costs $ 700) is already groaning with inventory issues, there will be quite a bit to talk about here - especially when this time it seems that her official cooling is one that can be worked with without being deceived later . It came to her stamp.

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

× The content pasted is with formatting. Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

× Your link has been automatically assimilated. Show as regular link

× Your previous content has been automatically restored. Clear all

× You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site