Parenting in the Cellular Age - Asks for recommendations for apps / referrals to forums that deal with parental supervision of children's cell phones - Mobile Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Parenting in the Cellular Age - Asks for recommendations for apps / referrals to forums that deal with parental supervision of children's cellphones

Peter Rabbit

Hey,

In preparation for the first cell phone for the offspring, we decided to study the field (we will start with a stupid phone to experiment with and move on to a smart one when requested. Probably very quickly ..)

Intention to privacy and information security, content monitoring, etc. Although the subject is not foreign to us, we decided to dive in more seriously.

Requests recommendations for applications / computer software that will help us as well as a reference to study material on the subject

Thanks in advance to experts in the field and other sober parents!

(If there is a more appropriate forum for discussion I would love to post)

Link to content

Rimon has 4 levels of protection with filters adapted to each level, there is an etrog that is a class within Rimon, which is defined as a high level of protection, in principle adapted to the ultra-Orthodox public, there is also a net-spark with the same idea as Rimon.

In addition, any company that provides Internet services is required by law to provide the consumer with content that is not suitable for children, free of charge.

Partner for example has content filtering at 4 levels (free by law).

It's just that in Rimon and the other companies dedicated to this, the issue is made more carefully by classifying the level of content.

Edited By No-One
Link to content

Quote of napoleon45

A battle lost in advance!

I really do not agree, it is true that a child sooner or later will be exposed to content that the parents tried to prevent, every parent understands this.

The point is to cause exposure at a later stage, and even if he sees what he sees in a friend, it's nothing like him sitting all night with a closed door and tattooing his little brain to the end of his life in age-appropriate content, how later that happens is an educational gain.

As an educational enrichment you are invited to contact a variety of factors that specialize in early childhood care for children, to hear and be impressed by the treatment of harms of little ones who saw what they did not need, many years before they needed it.

I understand you have not yet met an anxious / strangely violent / strangely violent child, and I hope you do not encounter one.

Edited By No-One
Link to content

Did not understand / misunderstood.

It's not black and white.

It is better to invest in educating children, which is different from incarcerating them in one bubble or another.

I more intended to adapt the means to the character of the children.

Monitor with whom they socialize, and in general, keep an eye on a daily level, and do not trust the app

Be as good as you can be.

It does not take much to be exposed to things that are not suitable for children.

It's right in front of your face even on seemingly normative sites, like Walla and YNET.

Nor should it be exaggerated if the compartmentalization, that curiosity will not bring the opposite.

What I saw and what did not - does not belong and not in place .....

Link to content

I wrote everything I wrote on the basic assumption that a parent who turns to and is interested in the subject, is fickle enough to keep everything you said, and then he turns to help in a field he is not so familiar with.

A parent who throws his child like a stray dog ​​to graze with anyone he can find, will not look for protection software ... because he does not care, or because it is too late ...

Quote of napoleon45

What I saw and what did not - does not belong and not in place .....

This is your opinion and it is respectable.

In my opinion, a very trying experience evokes the person to take the issue more seriously, but this is just my opinion ...

Edited By No-One
Link to content

No-One Quote

A parent who throws his child like a stray dog ​​to graze with anyone he can find, will not look for protection software ... because he does not care, or because it is too late ...

Hey Hey Hey

Slowly.

I did not blame the parent.

Neither this nor another.

I put things as they are (in general, even for those who will read the discussion).

No-One Quote

In my opinion, a very trying experience evokes the person to take the issue more seriously, but this is just my opinion ...

Still it was unnecessary (because it was said towards me, so I say ...).

Link to content

A grenade will cause you to filter content that even if you change DNS you will not be able to bypass it.

What will make you get around it? Third Party.

What is the problem? Pomegranate blocks most sites that give you such services.

It is also great for protection against damage, it is possible to block the download of EXE files etc.

Regarding right or wrong as mentioned, because of such thinking Generation X at the end and of course Generation Z at the beginning to this day are fucking generations because of these silk gloves that need to adapt yourself to the child instead of the child adapting to reality. And I will not expand.

Edited By andralamusya
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime