I'm DESPAIRED UNDERVOLTING DOESN'T REDUCE THE COMPUTERS OF THE COMPUTER (90 DEGREES) - Page 2 - PC Technical Support - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

I'm desperate UNDERVOLTING does not take away from the ascension of the computer (90 degrees)

Edif HWiNFO64

On HWMONITOR

He's not so accurate

Your computer appears to be infected with a virus or driver compatibility

As for the SYSTEM yes it is what makes me think something is wrong

If you lower yourself to the old BIOS will it work out?

By the way after updating the BIOS you go to the search site Updated?

Edited By aviv00
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
  • תגובות 37
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Attached Images

So like that, I was able to downgrade to the version that the computer came with. 303 (extension)

Indeed, the computer became quiet and stopped straining every few minutes. 

Tough update automatically raises the speed to 2700 as an ideal condition. In the worst case (after updating for the first time)

Even in the bot itself you hear the fans straining.

That the hard low to the stock version that came to the computer lowers the fan speed to 1800-2000 mode (quiet mode)

But still with BIOS 304/305 the computer / fans would strain every time you run something in the background .. for example only , Or while playing a YouTube video. You hear them loud and even when there is no activity 

And sometimes would get stuck on this situation for a long time.

The low BIOS version 304 gave the same result as the most recent BIOS (305)

After shutting down to version 303 the computer becomes quiet immediately, making no effort when opening the Or play a video in FHD.

But unfortunately a few days later I noticed, again there was something that makes the fans strain for a few seconds but with a very low frequency ..

There is another older version that ends in 301 that I do not know if it can cause damage or not, the computer probably came with 303, but I bought the computer not while it came out what do you think? Can it be lowered without causing something irreversible?

After updating I did not go in to search Updated.

And even when the computer was after a factory recovery (with the updated BIOS, it would strive for no reason not long after the recovery (without downloading anything) and I also did not use the computer just was on.

I'm currently on Bios ending in 303 

By the way I noticed that the 2 fans are on the right side or it is one fan. I do not really understand from the picture how many fans there are (customer from a video of opening the computer)

image.thumb.png.2875e46347108b817399bab06fe7a9c4.png

But what you see in the picture on the right looks like 2 fans, anyway from this side the computer has vents at the back and side, and the air coming out of both vents feels like hot air with almost no power at all, compared to the fan on the other side of the computer .

Does this indicate an obstruction block or something?  

It is important to note that my computer has been with me for about 8 months but most of the time it was stored inside its box .. so I guess it was not clogged as a result of time.

Also what now worried me the guy in the video said at the opening of the bottom that opening the computer does void warranty.

Check for new drivers on the site and update them and then return to the updated BIOS

If there is nothing new you may want to exercise responsibility

Consult with them maybe they know something we do not know

After updating the drivers and the BIOS will do DEFAULT SETTINGS

Bebeus

Delete profiles if there are [usually no mobile profiles]

Do a test Disposable with

https://www.malwarebytes.com/

To negate

Quote of aviv00

Check for new drivers on the site and update them and then return to the updated BIOS

If there is nothing new you may want to exercise responsibility

Consult with them maybe they know something we do not know

After updating the drivers and the BIOS will do DEFAULT SETTINGS

Bebeus

Delete profiles if there are [usually no mobile profiles]

Do a test Viruses Disposable with

https://www.malwarebytes.com/

To negate

There are no new drivers on the site Everything from the end of 2018.  

Okay I'll try to contact them 

Do according to the guide https://www.msi.com/support/technical_details/NB_Boot_OS_Entry#:~:text=Reset BIOS settings to default,-1.&text=When MSI logo shows up,setting to the factory default.?

The BIOS for me is really basic I do not think I have profiles, all control is with the Dragon Center / Creator application installed on the computer.

Quote of aviv00

Install LatencyMon

Try to check with the software which driver is causing interruptions in the system

Remove a driver and reinstall

At first for the first 5 minutes it was written to me that everything was stable so I waited for the test to turn off and then I went back to it and saw it.

Is this the source of the problem? Do you recommend me to update to the newest BIOS and then perform it again? (The situation with the BIOS 303) much better than I had with the 305 (the latest)

The computer was straining every so often and now it is also starting to strain occasionally but the frequency is significantly lower. And even if it strains (the CPU goes up) and the fans rotate powerfully in the current version it's really for a few seconds unlike the latest version it would last a few minutes.

The situation changed immediately after the bios was down, so it did not seem to me which one .

Agag I have software of The Creator Center, which has profiles and fan speed monitoring, has the same features as the Dragon Center.

And I understood from a reading on the net that Dragon Center is one of the worst, causing stability problems, disruption of profiles.

Would you suggest updating the BIOS to delete the Creator Center and then perform another test with LatencyMon? 

Update: After the test ran for an hour and I waited to turn it off and the computer just turned on, the screen was off, I woke up the screen and suddenly the computer started to strain for a few minutes again this SYSTEM process took some 13 percent.

Then I went into the latencyMon software and saw it :

image.thumb.png.fbac7ec89c237c6ab4767efd13878309.png

LatencyMon 1.png

LatencyMon 2.png

Edited By SSD
Quote of aviv00

What happens in safe mode?

Is the computer also warming up?

I have not tried, but even in normal mode it is terribly random at least in the BIOS 303 version, it rarely happens and it is not expected when ..

For all the other questions I asked are irrelevant? Because they received no reference.

Quote of SSD

Would you suggest updating the BIOS to delete the Creator Center and then perform another test with LatencyMon? 

Not familiar with the software can not really advise

Open a partition and install its name Add and try

Edited By aviv00
Quote of aviv00

Not familiar with the software can not really advise

Open a partition and install its name Windows Add and try

Hi Spring, I did a clean install.

How am I progressing from here I did not understand what to do

I intend to exercise responsibility, what to say to the lab?

It would be a waste of time if they returned it to me in the same condition.

image.thumb.png.be4a2d68b847d4eb21007969e7ea0c80.png

image.thumb.png.aa8a072fab3501884eda91dd43a03634.png

Edited By SSD
Quote of aviv00

The moment the problem of the heat was not resolved after installing the new operating system?

Has anything changed?

Basically the same with XTU  

thermal throttling from the beginning of the test.

I just started the test reached 91 degrees.

* In the first hour after installing the operating system.

The computer worked very slowly at the level of lag in opening the Start menu and its display is very jerky.

* I chose not to connect it to the internet and after my friend started downloading updates and drives and the fan worked pretty fast.

After all the updates and drivers went down, the computer came back to life and ran normally.

Quiet on its restart! Quiet while playing a YouTube video 

But just recently I noticed that he started running the fans loudly when I logged into a profile on Windows.

Think it's a matter of time until he's going crazy again with fan speed going down and up randomly.

Quote of yoavke

That the processor is overheating with effort.

Thanks, what about the fact that the speed of the fans goes up and down, it will only complicate them?

I also mean in normal mode the fan speed increases randomly unnecessarily ..

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

In June everything will work out? The MWC 2021 exhibition begins with a Corona-adapted version

Instead of a grandiose mobile celebration in Barcelona - we get a relatively small event in Shanghai this week, and plans for a European comeback this coming June The MWC (Mobile World Congress) was the first notable technological event to suffer last year's coronation, with naive restrictions in the first stage, Complete cancellation of the physical event afterwards - and at the same time promises that next year everything will return to normal, when it is likely that at that point in time no one guessed or predicted that even in 2021 ...

new on the site