I'm DESPAIRED UNDERVOLTING DOESN'T REDUCE THE COMPUTERS OF THE COMPUTER (90 DEGREES) - Page 3 - PC Technical Support - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

I'm desperate UNDERVOLTING does not take away from the ascension of the computer (90 degrees)

• תגובות 37
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Attached Images

Quote of aviv00

That the fan works fast and hot air comes out?

Is the plastic around the processor hot?

I went into the original WINDOWS, the computer increased the fan speed twice in 10 minutes from turning on the computer.

First time I felt hot air at the top above the "hot" fans 

Second time the fans in my opinion turned faster (was noisier) and I felt warm, cool air, now the computer is calm and quiet and the air is cool.

During the effort the air was hot (say when I turned on something heavy in the background.

At the time of writing this post was once again on the CPU, again seeing what process in the task manager bounces it off and again the fans are working hard.

After the ascent which lasted about 20-30 seconds the computer was quiet again and the air was cold again 

Wow once again the CPU reached 100 percent adoption for a fraction of a second and dropped to 86, it was a process of .

The task manager window is open to me, it's not that I open it and see a jump .. this time the air was cold with an effort of 86-100 percent and the fans sounded strong ..

The frame of the computer over the fans (aluminum) and is a bit between cool, warm.

You do not understand what digger it is it has fans that sound like a jet plane, such a sharp sound 

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

The TEMP sensor may not be working properly

If you have software that can change the speed settings in front of TEMP to manual mode

Perhaps this will prevent these more radical changes

Edited By aviv00
Quote of aviv00

The TEMP sensor may not be working properly

If you have software that can change the speed settings in front of TEMP to manual mode

Perhaps this will prevent these more radical changes

I do not understand the computer, you do not know such a third party?

If I also mention the sensor issue to the lab, they have tools to test it right?

Quote of SSD

ג

Usually the software of The operating system signal is already installed

Who are supposed to manage it.

You may want to give the manufacturer the laptop.

I'm not sure if such a component can be replaced in the lab

It is best to ask before giving them the computer

Edited By aviv00
Quote of aviv00

Usually it comes with the operating system already installed

It may be worthwhile to have the laptop manufactured

I'm not sure if such a component can be replaced in the lab

You may want to ask before giving them the computer

"Maybe you should make the mobile phone" What do you mean?

Cover no, do you recognize and verify that there is a problem yes?

Quote of aviv00

Exercise responsibility

Oh when I meant lab = I meant to exercise responsibility in a formal lab.

I will contact them and ask them if they have a way to check if there is a problem with the temperature sensor.

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site