Consultation: Consolidating Active Pensions - Why Not? General - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Consultation: Consolidating Active Pensions - Why Not?

smootskin

Hey guys,

I work for two companies as an employee, and as a result of not regularly transferring funds to one of the pension funds

I decided to consolidate pensions so as not to hurt the fund (otherwise the pension closes).

The agent of course called and tried to motivate me not to do it, he says there are problems and I will suffer from it in the future.

What do you think about this?

Link to content

It seems to me quite desirable if not obligatory, to explain to you what the problems are and why you will suffer from it in the future.

I do not understand the field but I have come across some issues as an "end user" :) 

Pension is a bit of a complicated matter.

For example, there is the issue of insurance that exists within the pensions regarding compensation in the event of disability / death.

It may be that if you set aside for 2 separate pensions then the compensation in such a case is significantly greater. 

On the other hand, if the life / disability insurance of the pension is based on indemnity (really I do not know) then double insurance is a complete waste of money because they will be offset with each other. 

In short, assuming you pay a commission agent who will find the time to explain to you in a good and orderly manner what the pros and cons are.

Small differences in pension matters can be expressed in tens of thousands of NIS in the future (cumulatively),

This is an issue that would not hurt to enlist the help of a counselor without a "personal interest" who will pay him net for the counseling call.

Edited By yoavke
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site