It took a long time - but 3090 in the end - Page 5 - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

It took a long time - but 3090 in the end

• תגובות 82
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

Haida! A caveman will use a bat to speed them up

Attached Images

Quote of nec_000

People from now on are no longer going to show based builds Intel. This is history ...

The trend of the current season is:

"Do you have a Risen 5000 under the lid or not. If not then do not show us at all ..."

I would also add, that the new designs of RTX3000 are spectacular. Like real jewelry. In the direction of .

The design of the RX6000 next to it looks like a banal functional design with no chic.

In terms of aesthetics, at the moment, Nudeia's FE combined with Risen 5000 will be considered the ultimate show case ...

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

You know @nec_000, A little weird to quote yourself and "add".

And if already then already, I've your "-e" extensions driving me crazy. "Remember", "think", etc. In Hebrew, as is well known, they say "remember", "think". And no, this is not a high language (from a high linguistic stage, from a high linguistic stage). It's just a non-standard language. Besides, your Hebrew is better than many's here in the forum :) (Unfortunately and happily).

editing: If you really want to, you can also express yourself in the style of "we must remember", "do not forget that". Beautiful Hebrew language.

Edited By af db creid

Hebrew is my weak point. for better and for worse. A head developed in a rally direction but at the expense of many other areas with all the sorrow involved. Resource management.

Let's say thank you that at least at the technical level understand what this writer allows us to reasonably ...

I had to 

Edited By nec_000
Quote of nec_000

Hebrew is my weak point. for better and for worse. A head developed in a rally direction but at the expense of many other areas with all the sorrow involved. Resource management.

Let's say thank you that at least at the technical level understand what this writer allows us to reasonably ...

I had to 

: angryfire:

My head is also inclined towards mathematics but that does not prevent the Hebrew language from being one of my hobbies (it's really fun to annoy people like that :P)

If that's what makes you happy, I'm having fun.

Mainly because of mine it does not move the boat, does not upset, nor annoying. 

It follows:

Does this provide you with something positive?

To me it provides value (which is not negative)?

If we were dealing with mathematics :  

Something positive (for you) less zero (for me) = something positive, 

So we profited no matter how we looked at it

I had to

Edited By nec_000

I will not put the angry emoji again :)

But really, you do not understand that it is fun only when the other gets upset?

But here in the forum I do it wholeheartedly, with love :) Not to try to get upset (it's just fun when you see the other get upset, you know).

Quote of DrShawarma

I booked 5900x here at OCuk two minutes after it was possible and still finished in 201st place in line. Captaincaveman, do you charge for getting parts early? ????

I ordered in advance from Plonter and got a phone call from them the day before the sale started, which from 5/11 at 16pm I can pick up the CPU. :)

In this round I would not have dismantled the system The original 3090 FE.

Not only is it so effective that water cooling no longer has any significant added value,

Not at the noise level and not at the ability to reach a higher frequency ...

But it is visually this time, very beautiful, so much so that it is a shame to spoil it and connect a block of water in its place.

Regardless of the price of the block itself which is another reason why not. Also raises the inherent risk of bringing

Water is close to such an expensive product. In the event of a malfunction / accident and leakage of liquid, the heart aches for a product worth 8-9K NIS.

Quote of nec_000

In this round I would not have dismantled the system Cooling The original 3090 FE.

Not only is it so effective that water cooling no longer has any significant added value,

Not at the noise level and not at the ability to reach a higher frequency ...

But it is visually this time, very beautiful, so much so that it is a shame to spoil it and connect a block of water in its place.

Regardless of the price of the block itself which is another reason why not. Also raises the inherent risk of bringing

Water is close to such an expensive product. In the event of a malfunction / accident and leakage of liquid, the heart aches for a product worth 8-9K NIS.

Agree that the card looks not bad with the original cooling but:

1. It is huge and blocks a large part of the airflow in the case.

2. It is not an amazing refrigerator at all, it reaches 75 degrees quite easily. And together with 1, beauty warms the case.

3. What is life without a little risk? ;)

Quote of the captaincaveman

Block on the way

https://shop.bitspower.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=7902

I did not have the strength to wait for EKWB (or a desire to pay close to $ 300 on their block)

I think you chose a nicer block, and all the more so if it is a vertical term

Edited By No-One

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

New: NVIDIA's Ampere Small

Three different manufacturers are adopting a particularly compact Mini-ITX configuration for the GeForce RTX 3060, so that even miniature computer systems can enjoy the benefits of the new generation - in case the availability does not disappoint once again

new on the site

You have an update

You have an update

Buzz Zone: The Instagram spaces #buzzzone You have an update A photo posted by HWzone.co.il (@ hwzone.co.il) on 2021-01-20 16:09:29 You have an update