Purchase nod32 - General - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Purchase nod32

Tulip Mack

Hi, I have a stationary computer with windows10 version 2004 installed. A computer is used by me for musical recordings, editing Video , Office affairs, private affairs .want to buy nod32 from ebay and I do not know which one will fit because there are so many options. Someone here understands this and can please Advise me?

It is important to note that this should be a nod that can be run in the country.

In addition there are those who say that the antivirus of Microsoft Office (The one that is already installed on the computer) Enough for these needs and I would love to hear what you have to say please?

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

The standard version will suffice - ANTI VIRUS.

ה SECURITY gives you a few more features, a firewall built into their software, monitoring the WIFI, what devices connected and when (at the level of laptop / stationary / cell phone type) secure shopping through them, and a few more features of protection through them, in my opinion unnecessary.

As for compatibility in the country, as far as I know the serial ones work everywhere regardless of geographical dependence, but worth sure.

If you do not want to pay, they have a scanning option on the site called eset nod32 online scanner.

Just like scanning their regular antivirus, except it takes a lot longer, you can also check .

What you will miss from the software is protection against malicious websites, faster scans, the ability to examine files separately, etc.

Quote by Tulip Mack

In addition there are those who say that the antivirus of Microsoft Office (The one that is already installed on the computer) Enough for these needs and I would love to hear what you have to say please?

This claim is often made, from my experience I have handled a lot of computers that were a wasp nest of viruses / Malware etc. and Defender had no idea about it.

Quite dependent on the type of use you have, and the level of credibility of the sites you browse.

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site