Nodia Smears Problems - Welcome 3070ti and 3080ti - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Nodia smears problems - Welcome 3070ti and 3080ti

nec_000

Fresh from today:

https://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-ti-rtx-3070-ti-graphics-cards-tackle-amd-radeon-rx-6000-big-navi-lineup/

Executive Summary:

Given Noydia's understanding that this round the performance of RDNA2 is closer than ever to that of its flagships,

Which puts her seniority in a dangerous position, she rushes to the drawing table in record urgency in order to launch new cards that will improve the

The performance of the current 3070/3080.

The 3080ti is an intermediate card between the regular 3080 and the 3090. To be honest, there is not much room for maneuvering in the first place, the performance of these two is close.

However, the 3080ti will hold 15% more cores than the regular 3080 (which are only 5% less than the 3090 by the way) and will increase the memory bandwidth from 320bit

To 384bit with a 12GB match . This is actually what should have been the original 3080 if you were to ask the writer of these lines.

This card will be as far as possible a spitting distance from the performance of 3090. Really close probably only 3% below it. Expected price $ 900-1000

** A lot of 3090 buyers are going to get upset right now about spilling $ 1500 on something pretty similar.

As for the 3070ti, it too will be based on the same GA102 flagship core as the one in the 3080/3090 (and now also in the 3080ti).

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either.

No less than 4 cards, all based on the huge GA102 core, only each time a different portion is cut from it.

The 3070ti will have only 9% fewer cores than the standard 3080 (26% more than the 3070), it will have 320bit bandwidth Accompanied by 10GB.

Target price $ 600.

The new $ 600/900 tickets are going to improve the value for money. We made a profit.

Those who have not yet purchased a 3000 series ticket, it seems that the wait will actually improve the purchasing position for them.

image.png.0be7a0d3f12c54d42279fdcf61baa896.png

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

It is amazing that there is any competition at all, in the Duopoly market, where only two are competing.

Most often competition starts to show and become effective, according to consumer economics and business and market research, once there are 5 contenders in a particular field.

Link to content

Quote of nec_000

It is amazing that there is any competition at all, in the Duopoly market, where only two are competing.

Most often competition starts to show and become effective, according to consumer economics and business and market research, once there are 5 contenders in a particular field.

True, so you can dream about what it would have been like if we had 5 contenders ...

Too bad it's not going to happen :(

Link to content

Unfortunately this will not happen, due to the initial penetration price, made today in 2020, to the impossibility for new players in the territory.

We were left with only Intel And nudia, which is not something that is going to change in the foreseeable future or at all. I'm pessimistic.

Link to content

Quote of nec_000

Not exactly the most reliable source. The 3080 and 3090 by 10% difference there is not too much to maneuver here, I'm talking about performance not price.

The 3070 and 3080 where there is more room to push some card in the middle.

editing:

Pricing is pretty aggressive $ 500 and $ 700 so another ticket at $ 600? Also the prices will have to be adjusted and it seems a bit difficult to release something right now. It is not that they have a year on the market and are now releasing powerful versions.

Edited By st379
Link to content

Quote of st379

Pricing is pretty aggressive $ 500 and $ 700 so another ticket at $ 600? Also the prices will have to be adjusted and it seems a bit difficult to release something right now. It is not that they have a year on the market and are now releasing powerful versions.

aggressive? The 1080 cost $ 500 and the 1080 TI cost $ 700 The pricing is very non-aggressive and funny that people forgot so quickly how Nodia forcibly pushed prices up.

Link to content

It really does not offend you to rest your mind : hafira: 

Hebrew is not my strength / education / career, so in general indifferent ...

I learned Hebrew from one source, there are many more. The subject is not as monotonous as the fields of science. And the truth is, it's not that interesting. Between us ...

I may have fixed the friend jaber and I may have fixed it incorrectly. But it's nice to go in and find material on the subject 👍

We all learned by right.

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site