Recommendations for Buying a Screen for Gaming - Computer Monitors - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Recommendations for purchasing a gaming screen

Or Gindy

Hi friends I am interested in purchasing a new screen Preference for concave (I currently have 27 inches concave 1080P) 

I was thinking of something in the direction of 32 "1440P 120HZ

In Zap these screens appeared but I have no real indication as to why it is better https://www.zap.co.il/compare.aspx?sog=c-monitor&modelsid=1048526,1071240,1065220,1002559

Or is it even better to invest in your screen Although they are all 60HZ?

I would love recommendations and insights 

Thanks.

Link to content

Quote from Or Gindy

Hi friends I am interested in purchasing a new screen Preference for concave (I currently have 27 inches concave 1080P) 

I was thinking of something in the direction of 32 "1440P 120HZ

In Zap these screens appeared but I have no real indication as to why it is better https://www.zap.co.il/compare.aspx?sog=c-monitor&modelsid=1048526,1071240,1065220,1002559

Or is it even better to invest in your screen 4k Although they are all 60HZ?

I would love recommendations and insights 

Thanks.

Hey how's it going?

First of all what is your budget for the screen?

Which video card do you currently have?

Second thing what are your uses if gaming specified which games?

Edited By ithamar22
Link to content

Budget up to NIS 2000 

I currently have a 1070 GTX but I plan to upgrade soon probably I want a screen that will be good over time

Gaming right now is mostly games like CALL OF DUTY But I also play single player like RDR2

Do you think it's worth staying with 27 "or switching to 32" I want but I'm not sure if it's already too big a screen for gaming? 

Thank you

Link to content

Quote from Or Gindy

Budget up to NIS 2000 

I currently have a 1070 GTX but I plan to upgrade soon probably AMD I want a screen that will be good over time

Gaming right now is mostly games like CALL OF DUTY Battlefield But I also play single player like RDR2

Do you think it's worth staying with 27 "or switching to 32" I want but I'm not sure if it's already too big a screen for gaming? 

Thank you

Regarding screen size this is your preference in the end, I prefer 27.

I have heard good reviews about this model:

https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-32-curved-gaming-monitor-s3220dgf/apd/210-atyt/monitors-monitor-accessories

If you are planning beyond cards It is recommended that the screen support b .

Link to content

Quote of ithamar22

https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-32-curved-gaming-monitor-s3220dgf/apd/210-atyt/monitors-monitor-accessories

If you are planning beyond cards AMD It is recommended that the screen support b FreeSync.

Thank you!

What would you recommend from the 27-28 inch screens?

Link to content

Quote of ithamar22

If you are planning beyond cards AMD It is recommended that the screen support b FreeSync.

Do you think the DELL is better than SAMSUNG? They are about the same price as what I saw in ZAP 

Link to content

Quote of ithamar22

I have no experience with these screens, but I am based on opinions and recommendations on the face of it Dell preferable.

got it,

Last question about 27 'screens. There are a lot of screens I saw. I would love to know what is the best and if you can give me another screen for comparison?

Thanks for the help

Link to content

Quote from Or Gindy

got it,

Last question about 27 'screens. There are a lot of screens I saw. I would love to know what is the best and if you can give me another screen for comparison?

Thanks for the help

Listen there are a lot of screens in the market what I do is review reviews and review recommendations.

Basically when you are looking for a computer screen for gaming and intend to switch to cards You need to look for a few things:

Panel Or VA

HDR support

support in PRO

Low response time 1-4MS

Refresh rate 120HZ and above

For example, the gigabyte I offered you has support for all of these parameters:

VA panel 

support in 400 which is not the most ideal but in the price range you are looking for you will not find anything over 400.

1MS response time

Refresh rate of 165HZ

And support for PRO

There are many more screens on the market with such data, but from reviews I have read and reviews and recommendations I would take this screen.

If I am not mistaken also here in the forum did his review recently.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site