Intel Core i5 10400F Processor in Review: Fair Value for Gamers - Page 2 - Processors, Motherboards & Memory - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Intel Core i5 10400F processor in review: Fair value for gamers

Quote of nec_000

We have a quality review on the site with common sense, and it's a shame that Steve is a gamer Nexus And Steve from unboxed hardware for comparison

And in their great folly (lacking the elementary education on their part) killed this processor.

Our Lior who feeds on high level information and a quality forum (quality at an international level I would say) is a thinking man,
Knowledge for a quality and interesting survey, and even without shedding a lot of text, and achieving the task.

Our Lior is all blue and white, in this review, and not only that, it surpassed my reviewers UAF YouTube Luxurious and recognizable as mentioned above.
Get a huge hook.

In this tone, let the surveyors go UAF YouTube These learn a little and gain knowledge before they allow themselves to spill so much material.
Without it they are quite a few fuckers who in a significant part of the year and it hurts, because it produces contrast compared to other good reviews.

their.

There is something in the Jewish mind that probably makes the difference, and here is one we saw here today with him. The 10400F processor provides 96% of what

Which gives 10600K, and at half the price. One has to be blind so as not to take for granted. To crown such a product as a garbage can (like

Who did the two steps) what shall we say and what was said ... that if there was regulation in the field, they would probably be suspended from the license to do reviews

For the coming year.

In the reality test of value for money and as it appears from Laor's review, the line that passes between the two contestants on the one hand Risen 3600

On the other hand, the Intel 10400F, the extra NIS 100 in our local market or about $ 40 in the American market, does not justify the majority

The cases. Risen 3600 is better than 10400F in very few user scenarios, especially professional applications such as the consumer

Home / Office for most Does not see.

3600 yes fits the scenario of a heavy professional workstation where he will demonstrate his preferred value for another 100 shekels or $ 40, but again,

These are the minority of cases and not the majority of cases. Most cases it is PC Offices and PC For a home for children and the whole family, and there 10400F no

Feels a disadvantage compared to 3600. And if it is cheaper as we have seen, then to a great extent. That he is 2-5% better at gaming depends

In the specific scenario this is also an advantage (albeit tiny).

Together with Laor, we will also commend Brian from yes tech city, who is a high-level value performance animal in battle

The reviewers in the industry, who knew how to point to the exact same thing as light and praised the 10400F processor.
That's all how much performance you get for the dollar. And in this respect the 10400F is the number one hexagon in the field

(As of this writing, early November 2020).

Intel and AMD Swap roles in the market, Intel Accepted the underdog position and therefore began to specialize in the segment

Value for money and value processors. This is while AMD Raises the performance threshold in the upper segment (Risen 5000) and inflates

The prices of its laboratories accordingly.

Intel does not remain indifferent to the phenomenon, and provides the consumer audience with perhaps the most important thing, and the one that controls sales volume

Harry of the Cake: The Value Market.
Intel supplies to the community the 4- and 6-core processors that are the bread and butter today, with HT, in a value-for-price equation

Best of all. This is through the new 10100F and 10400F launched earlier this year.

Great control of Intel in the field of $ 80-160 while AMD Does not place a parallel / competing product at a similar price.

After launching the 5000 series and making a phase out to the market from Risen 3000 processors (whose production was stopped in August) AMD will not have

A competing product below the $ 300 threshold. At least until you launch something new. 5600 without X maybe ... but another vision for the date.

Below $ 160 it's currently a market of Intel Pretty exclusive.

Unbelievable how many contradictions in one post!   : kopfpatsch:

Suddenly the two "Steve" from the YouTube sites, which are used in his honor (nec_000) 

Morning and evening as sources whose words are engraved in the rock, now, are Complete idiots !!!

And Intel, which "shit in the pants" as he said, suddenly became the lights and innocence of the world of processors ....

And so on and so forth.

Too bad to exaggerate in words.

Quote by Samuel Dekel

I repeat. This processor has sold a lot as productivity and should definitely review this aspect as well. There is life after gaming. [And before him ...]

Look I would not object to the site accepting your request and any processor 

Will also review the productive side.

I really have no problem with that.

But let's face it, this processor is not in the league of its big brothers,

Or its red competitors.

I do not consider myself recommending it to anyone seeking a professional system.

Edited By napoleon45
Link to content

Napoleon,

Have we not agreed that in what you do not have an elementary understanding you will stop eating friends' heads?

I've heard that there are quite a few military conflicts in the world, really not missing,

So find one of them and keep yourself busy with what you do best : s07:

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Quote of nec_000

Napoleon,

Have we not agreed that in what you do not have an elementary understanding you will stop eating friends' heads?

I've heard that there are quite a few military conflicts in the world, really not missing,

So find one of them and keep yourself busy with what you do best : s07:

I have no more to add.....

Link to content

Quote by Samuel Dekel

In my opinion the Reisen 3600 is the most suitable processor for the budget graphic artist.

Photoshop and Illustrator already know how to utilize more than 4/6 cores?

is also And Illustrator almost every processor will carry,

Probably in the "budget".

When I talk about productivity, I mean minimum Premier and 3D.

Well, perceptual differences.

Link to content

Quote of napoleon45

I mean minimum Premier and 3D

Any graphic artist working on Premier? And what about architects? 3600 is the ideal processor for a non-editor mainstream productator And three-dimensional edge, etc.

And you have not yet answered the question of whether and which photo, know how to eat more than 4 cores per meal.

Link to content

Ahhh

I felt energies hmmm not the most positive .....

As a matter of fact - yes.

New versions are already coming blown up with AI on 

Its various names, and system requirements are no longer what they used to be.

What's more, for the most part, Goes with Leitrum (for photographers)

And in general, non-budgetary budgets, or rather amateurish casual

And in contrast and professional / livelihood.

And it's a shame that - @nec_000  Insists on concluding his own discussion ....

Link to content

Now you really managed to make me burst out laughing ...

The lack of awareness puts the illuminating saying I hung earlier in a special light ...

I need to take our friend coch - a very old and beloved friend, who has not been here so long ago

And I miss him, and together with him prepare through the video of the two Spaniards bursting with laughter,

What a good sketch ...

The truth is that Jabber can help me just as much ... get the copywriter's skills out ...

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Quote of napoleon45

New versions are already coming blown up with AI on 

Its various names, and system requirements are no longer what they used to be.

What's more, for the most part,

I meet the definition of an amateur editor. And I have the combination of 20.9.4 Nreisen 3600. I would love an idea of ​​how to push the To the edge so I can see it in the task manager on 90% plus.

Link to content

^ Comparing to an older processor as you suggest is a good idea. Nice to have you up.

We'll move on to a light that probably reads ...

If he can add another test and accordingly compare to a typical quad-core that friends have today,

Something from a few years ago which i5 is common, to a great extent. It will help us to understand the gap that opens up and what we gain in all sorts of scenarios.

Link to content

Quote of chaikr

Great review. Too bad you do not complete the picture with the addition of a 4/4 processor and a 4/8 processor. After all, if I'm on this site I probably already have a computer and I'm considering whether I should upgrade. What I'm missing here is a comparison that will show me plus or minus where my processor stands in front of the object of the review. Really missing here also i3 generation 10 and if going another step I would also test it without ht in favor of old i5 owners wondering if it's time to upgrade

There are more sites, you know ....

Quote by Samuel Dekel

I would love an idea of ​​how to push the Photoshop To the edge so I can see it in the task manager on 90% plus.

For what to destroy you?

You're happy with the situation, are you?

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime