AMD Ryzen 9 5950X Processor in Review: Best of All Worlds - Processors, Motherboards and Memories - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X processor in review: the best of all worlds

When I read this article it is hard for me not to get the impression that a gamer who does not have an unlimited budget is not better off already going for the latest i-5 And put the price difference (5600 costs double!) On a more powerful video card?

On the other hand, everyone here in the forum is already crowning the As the late .. Most home users, too , Do not come with an endless budget ..

what am I missing?

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
Quote of dkaro

When I read this article it is hard for me not to get the impression that a gamer who does not have an unlimited budget is not better off already going for the latest i-5 Intel And put the price difference (5600 costs double!) On a more powerful video card?

On the other hand, everyone here in the forum is already crowning the Intel As the late .. Most home users, too Gamers, Do not come with an endless budget ..

what am I missing?

Do not miss anything.

If the prices were different, Was really in trouble.

but ....

In light of the prices, each case / game individually

Quote of Lavi 1

Lior wrote that using 3600 memories with 16 CL results are less good than using 3200 14 CL memories

But only this week BIOS will release 4000 MHz memories 

Which should give a 1: 1 ratio 

So the test without BIOS is appropriate 

And therefore according to It should be performed with a suitable BIOS 

Then the results will change

From 5:00 he says what- Claims

Edited By Kfir
Quote of Kfir

But only this week AMD BIOS will release 4000 MHz memories 

This week you got a suitable BIOS, remember that I can sometimes get such things even weeks in advance.

My Gamer's Nexus partners also reviewed the results, And discovered in them 3200MHZ CL14 kits Speed ​​typical 3600MHZ CL16 systems.

Tests More and more detailed ones will be coming soon, along with more processor results 5000.

Hang Tight.

Quote of djelectric

This week you got a suitable BIOS, remember that I can sometimes get such things even weeks in advance.

My Gamer's Nexus partners also reviewed the results, And discovered in them 3200MHZ CL14 kits Speed ​​typical 3600MHZ CL16 systems.

Tests זיכרון More and more detailed ones will be coming soon, along with more processor results RYZEN 5000.

Hang Tight.

AMD Ryzen: 4 vs. 2 Sticks of on R5 5600X for Up to 10% Better Performance

Quote of the captaincaveman

Hmmm ... I also have 4 sticks of 3200 cl14. Nice that OCD and performance are getting along ;)

But that doesn't make sense 

We have been accustomed for years that 2 sticks are better than 4 sticks 

And now it's upside down?

Maybe low CL is no longer relevant to ?

Sorry but according to these results I do not understand what and why all the buzzing truth from the title and the beginning I was expecting something that M.N.Z.H. The Intel! But it does not look like that _ certainly not plus 1000 NIS! I so wanted to see the Kidnapping to Intel .... (and I personally from Intel's side). In short if a new gaming computer has a mental desire .... no it will be the CPU.

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

You have an update

You have an update

Buzz Zone: The Instagram spaces #buzzzone You have an update A photo posted by HWzone.co.il (@ hwzone.co.il) on 2021-01-20 16:09:29 You have an update