New computer after two weeks faltering - Computer technical support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

New computer after two weeks faltering

omri20

Hello, I ordered this product a month ago: https://www.newegg.com/global/il-en/stealth-black-asus-tuf-gaming-fx505gt-us52-gaming-entertainment/p/N82E16834235502?Item=N82E16834235502

And he arrived two weeks ago.

After two weeks the computer starts to slow down in all kinds of procedures (opening and closing of , Typing, if I open the lightest software in the background). You see, I brought it new and I totally downloaded Discord, Pierre Fox, and MapleStory.

I went to the technician and the technician told me that after running a test all the hardware in the computer was working properly, and that there was probably a problem with the motherboard causing a problem with the graphics card (that's how I understood from his words).

Can anyone estimate how much such a repair could cost and what the problem might be? The rental company does not allow me to return the product because I do not have its box, and unfortunately I do not have a global responsibility from Asus for it.

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Do not know how much it is supposed to cost but first I would try to install the Windows Re and not go to a technician.

I was with a technician who said that he thinks it is better not to reinstall because it will not help after checking the computer .. Do you think he was wrong? He said he updated his drivers and that it's still weird that he's behaving like this and that he thinks formatting won't help and that there's a problem with the motherboard 

Link to content

For repair to understand exactly what the problem is .. 
What are you trying to run that makes it work slowly (what software exactly, is it as soon as you turn on the computer or even after) 
If there is a possibility that while you are running you will run the task manager and document what the condition of the computer is 
Also if you have cues to monitor the temperature of the computer under the trainer and increase it it will help 

Link to content

I'll answer you exactly bro, I'm trying to run software like MapleStory and Discord - which for the first two weeks of the computer ran great together and the computer would not strain at all.

It is important to note that even now that I try to run these programs the computer never sounds shouting or straining or it heats up, just everything works slowly all of a sudden .. trying to type things and it was written after a few seconds after I pressed the keys, window opens slowly, such Strange blasts, and really the computer does not heat up on the cruise.

Link to content

It sounds like a driver problem could be that your computer's INPUT is not good if you open the task manager while you feel it's working slowly 
You may see the System Interrupts jump unreasonably (above 5%), this will explain that it is not trying but also not responding, it is trying to decrypt the input from the user and that is what is plugging it, it can also explain why the technician ran this effort software went through Them,

Effortless software does not test user input

If it is not it could be that you have a problem in RAM I would run memtest
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-check-your-pc-memory-problems-windows-10

Link to content

First of all, check that your computer is set to high performance in power options. 

Quote by omri20

I went to the technician and the technician told me that after running a test all the hardware in the computer was working properly, and that there was probably a problem with the motherboard causing a problem with the graphics card (that's how I understood from his words).

The motherboard is a pretty essential part of the hardware especially in the computer In it the video card and the processor are soldered to the board so that this statement contradicts itself.

In such a situation, of a non-acute problem (computer does not turn on / computer turns on but there is no response) in order to determine that there is a clear hardware problem it needs to be restored in a different software environment, it says:

Or see the problem when working with DOS-based software or Linux environment (as memtest about For example)

Or see the problem on a clean and fresh operating system, preferably from a lean installation without any unnecessary additions. 

On your computer disassembling the existing SSD (NVME, I guess) may involve breaking a warranty sticker.

Despite this the opening of the bottom cover does not necessarily break a warranty sticker and there is room for a 2.5 drive.

A paid technician who performs a quality test should connect a drive to a computer with Clean, possible for 2.5 and possible for With win2usb. 

Assuming you paid, you better contact him and ask how the test was done so you know what to do next.

It may be that the failure is not in its inspection but in the communication between you and in fact a quality inspection was performed. 

Of course if the technician is a volunteer member then the expectations are different.

If you do not have a technician to rely on and you are unable to perform one of the above, simply create an installation disk of 10, and reinstall when you delete the existing partitions in the installation.  

The operating system license is burned in the BIOS. Back up your information. 

Your computer has 2 And in office work the 1650 is off and then the computer should work perfectly smooth if the problem is in the 1650.

Conversely if the problem is with the video card built into the processor then once you work with the 1650 everything should work smoothly.

This is in the context of a direct charge of one or another video card. 

Quote by omri20

Can anyone estimate how much such a repair could cost and what the problem might be? The rental company does not allow me to return the product because I do not have its box, and unfortunately I do not have a global responsibility from Asus for it.

North of 1000 NIS if anyone has the option to get such a new component today.

If you come to the conclusion that there is a problem in the board after a quality check, it will be cheaper to send the computer with a courier company to a place where there is a warranty, it is important to talk to the shipping company in advance and explain the situation and check the return cost when you initiate the collection. Taxation to of will be required to pay VAT when the product returns to the country. 

Link to content

Quote of Outlook

You tried whatMoon-Mage recommended?

Quote of yoavke

First of all, check that your computer is set to high performance in power options. 

The motherboard is a pretty essential part of the hardware especially in the computer Mobile In it the video card and the processor are soldered to the board so that this statement contradicts itself.

In such a situation, of a non-acute problem (computer does not turn on / computer turns on but there is no response) in order to determine that there is a clear hardware problem it needs to be restored in a different software environment, it says:

Or see the problem when working with DOS-based software or Linux environment (as memtest about Memories For example)

Or see the problem on a clean and fresh operating system, preferably from a lean installation without any unnecessary additions. 

On your computer disassembling the existing SSD (NVME, I guess) may involve breaking a warranty sticker.

Despite this the opening of the bottom cover does not necessarily break a warranty sticker and there is room for a 2.5 drive.

A paid technician who performs a quality test should connect a drive to a computer with Operating System Clean, possible for 2.5 and possible for USB With win2usb. 

Assuming you paid, you better contact him and ask how the test was done so you know what to do next.

It may be that the failure is not in its inspection but in the communication between you and in fact a quality inspection was performed. 

Of course if the technician is a volunteer member then the expectations are different.

If you do not have a technician to rely on and you are unable to perform one of the above, simply create an installation disk of Windows 10, and reinstall when you delete the existing partitions in the installation.  

The operating system license is burned in the BIOS. Back up your information. 

Your computer has 2 graphic cards And in office work the 1650 is off and then the computer should work perfectly smooth if the problem is in the 1650.

Conversely if the problem is with the video card built into the processor then once you work with the 1650 everything should work smoothly.

This is in the context of a direct charge of one or another video card. 

North of 1000 NIS if anyone has the option to get such a new component today.

If you come to the conclusion that there is a problem in the board after a quality check, it will be cheaper to send the computer with a courier company to a place where there is a warranty, it is important to talk to the shipping company in advance and explain the situation and check the return cost when you initiate the collection. Taxation to of will be required to pay VAT when the product returns to the country. 

Sorry but I do not understand big and I'm not sure I understood you exactly so correct me if I'm wrong, but from what you wrote I understand you think that according to what I claim the problem should not be in the video card? Because the computer runs without warming up even for 10 hours, there are simply crashes on the screen. 

As for the technician he just ran a hardware test and checked that it was working and then tried to update Drivers saw that it was not working and said he thinks that Primot as you say with wont help..

In any case, if you think it might be the solution (install) 10 re) Is there any guide on how to do this myself? 

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site