Exotic or Cooling Liquid Refrigerator - Overclocking & Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Exotic liquid cooler or from a reputable manufacturer

Kfir

Is there a quiet, liquid cooler that gives quiet 

Better than the Corsair iCUE H150i PRO XT Liquid

Can this cooler fit in the top of the case Obsidian Series ™ 750D Airflow Edition

In the picture you can see that there are up to 3 drives for disks 

Does it prevent 360mm collar installation?

Link to content

According to what is written on the product page on the manufacturer's website (https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Obsidian-Series™-750D-Airflow-Edition-Full-Tower-ATX-Case/p/CC-9011078-WW#tab-overview) The drive cage can be moved to other places in the chassis. There is a picture where you see the cage installed at the bottom.

image.thumb.png.5e6172ad2be6c0fd0f344e67b4f65206.png

Link to content

Quote of Mike XTZ

^^

I think he meant the cage of the 5.25 "drives that are up, not the cage of the drives down.

In any case, on the face of it Corsair, A 360MM radiator can be installed on the roof of the case

image.thumb.png.8ab95482deea3cdbb76101f93ad74b97.png

But how do you move the 5.25 "drives that are up there?

Will not enter the Kursk 150 refrigerator having 5.25 cages 

Link to content

Another liquid cooling problem after a few months becomes corrosion from the inside 

And the good ones after a year or two are finished and refrigerators are bad 

Unfortunately I have experience 

Why We Switched from an AIO to Air Cooling

Link to content

I have not seen the video yet. I will respond again after I see him, but after many years with Water, when you put the right ingredients inside and maintain the loop, it should not happen. With AIO it's a little harder to do loop maintenance because it's not something the user should disassemble himself to the best of my understanding.

Link to content

Quote of the captaincaveman

I have not seen the video yet. I will respond again after I see him, but after many years with Cooling Water, when you put the right ingredients inside and maintain the loop, it should not happen. With AIO it's a little harder to do loop maintenance because it's not something the user should disassemble himself to the best of my understanding.

There is no maintenance for Corsair liquid cooling

Do not put materials in a cursor or similar manufacturer 

And it happens all the time 

Corsair after two years + can not perform OC 

The temperature in Stoke goes crazy, every second it jumps wildly 

And I'm talking about 110/115 coolers that are great 

After 3 years on one of the computers even in stock in the summer was tucked away in high temperature light  

Link to content

Quote of the captaincaveman

They are talking specifically about Enremax's TR4 model. I wonder if that's why you had problems, or if there's another factor.

The same liquid flows in each liquid cooler 

They all have a corrosion problem.

In each cooler the same troubles 

Corsair 110 after 3 years does not withstand stock temperature in summer 

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site