Computer enters sleep mode (Windows 10). Computer Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Computer enters sleep mode (Windows 10).

ilanb0

My computer is on 24/7 so I put it to sleep when not in use (manually or by settings).

I recently noticed that it did not go into sleep mode, so I redefined the power settings after a time allotted to the monitor, setting up sleep for the computer after the same time but I saw that there is also a separate setting to turn off the hard disk.

So what does it mean to turn off a hard disk and is it necessary to add to the sleep of a monitor / computer as well? Doesn't computer sleep also include hard disk sleep?

By the way, now I notice that every time I wake up the computer, it is as if "rising" again. Is it just a disc increase? Is it possible to do any wear to the disc? This is about several times a day working with the computer that it goes in and out of sleep.

Link to content

Quote of cmicky86

This can usually happen when there is spyware on your computer, try checking with MALWARE BYTES or ESET (legal license priority) 

If you have a specific spyware that has entered your computer,

Successfully

A DEFENDER scanner built into Windows 10 will not detect and remove this spyware? And suppose this is a spyware - why does it cause such a kind of computer rise?

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...
Quote of ilanb0

A DEFENDER scanner built into Windows 10 will not detect and remove this spyware? And suppose this is a spyware - why does it cause such a kind of computer rise?

The DEFENDER scanner is a simple scanner, and not quite as up to date as the rest of the antiviruses that pay for it

If you only use DEFENDER you probably have some 50 On the computer or spyware and you have no idea ...

With a slight remote command I can cancel your DEFENDER and you will not know,

And in a few seconds, I can turn on your camera, microphone, delete and play files and transfer files to your computer

And all without you knowing about it ...

My advice?

Even AVG FREE is better than DEFENDER

Successfully

Link to content

Quote of cmicky86

The DEFENDER scanner is a simple scanner, and not quite as up to date as the rest of the antiviruses that pay for it

If you only use DEFENDER you probably have some 50 Viruses On the computer or spyware and you have no idea ...

With a slight remote command I can cancel your DEFENDER and you will not know,

And in a few seconds, I can turn on your camera, microphone, delete and play files and transfer files to your computer

And all without you knowing about it ...

My advice?

Even AVG FREE is better than DEFENDER

Successfully

Nonsense in juice. And if you're so sure of yourself, I have a DEFENDER on your computer, we'll see you do something.

You have permission to log on to the computer (though not delete information / read files). I will not sue.

Edited By af db creid
Link to content

• 3 weeks later ...
  • 3 months later ...
Quote of cmicky86

This can usually happen when there is spyware on your computer, try checking with MALWARE BYTES or ESET (legal license priority) 

If you have a specific spyware that has entered your computer,

Successfully

Could it be that these two free programs reveal nothing in the scan, and only if I purchase them for a fee will they discover and suck?

Link to content

At night when I went to sleep, and I pressed on the keyboard on sleep mode (or even through the operating system) and the computer went into sleep mode - sometimes it would go out of sleep after a few seconds (like - insist on not falling asleep ..) or if it went into sleep mode, at night when I woke up Action. No one touched him. Second, the computer was set to enter automatic sleep mode after an hour - not happening.
I also noticed several times That after a few hours I was not at the computer and went in to get something from a study, suddenly the screen came on. As if someone had done something. What is the probability that it came out a few times when I get to the computer After a few hours That I was not next to him, Just walk into a study (touching nothing!), The screen will suddenly turn on ?! It gives a person weird feelings that something is going on with the computer. The camera is connected to a computer but is not on the screen but buried under a pile of papers.
The situation now is, after I did a scan with a programmer MALWARE BYTES (which did not find anything according to the report ...), when I click on sleep mode it stays that way until I "wake up" it in the morning. ..

Edited By ilanb0
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site