Google Chrome issue - "Passwords and other login information" are constantly being deleted for no reason. Computer Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Google Chrome issue - "Passwords and other login information" are constantly being deleted for no reason.

chnon

For the past two weeks I have had a problem with Chrome, with the passwords I type and connect to sites simply deleted and not saved for no reason. For example here on HWZONE, I logged in to the site, made a password save, and in a few minutes I will just have to log in here again because the passwords will be deleted. This is what happens to me on every site. I tried resetting the Chrome and trying to delete and reinstall the Chrome - same thing.
Does anyone know what the problem is?

Link to content

1. Delete the chrome and download the chrome again from their site by downloading directly 

2. Try checking the settings of your AV, it may be set not to save password 

3. Check your browser settings, can be registered there not save password 

Settings - this is the only thing that can come to my mind regarding your problem,

Successfully

Link to content

Quote of cmicky86

1. Delete the chrome and download the chrome again from their site by downloading directly 

2. Try checking the settings of your AV, it may be set not to save password 

3. Check your browser settings, can be registered there not save password 

Settings - this is the only thing that can come to my mind regarding your problem,

Successfully

1. Performed several times, did not solve the problem.
2. Suri on the ignorance, but what are the AV settings?
I checked in Firefox and there is not this problem. In any case, it is not set for me not to save the password.

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...
Quote of chnon

1. Performed several times, did not solve the problem.
2. Suri on the ignorance, but what are the AV settings?
I checked in Firefox and there is not this problem. In any case, it is not set for me not to save the password.

2 - AV settings - ANTI-VIRUS

After your stuff, the things that are most recommended for you is this :

1. Download REVO - and remove the With REVO software

What is REVO - Software that removes other software deeply, including subfolders and keys from the registry

And so you remove the CHROM and REVO software and make sure that all the files and data related to the CHROM are deleted immediately from your computer, which does not happen with normal removal (because there are always folders and settings left on the computer of the software you deleted) with REVO On your computer will be deleted and so you can install again On the computer as if this is the first time you are installing

2. Then - restart the computer

3. Try to uninstall and reinstall Chrome,

4. Restart the computer again

5. Open Chrome - but do not sign in yet Yours in Chrome,

Check if it is OK or not

4. After checking if it is correct - enter the private Your into the chrome and try to see if the problem recurs

Successfully

Edited By cmicky86
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

The intermediate model from the Turing generation adopts the number of active units in its refreshed super version, equipped with double the volume of graphic memory - and goes out to provide a solution to some of the constant demand for more and more video cards