Looking for a phone up to 1000 NIS - strong performance + call recordings - Page 2 - Gadgets and Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Looking for a phone up to 1000 NIS - strong performance + call recordings

Belgid

Quote of Ido.G

It is possible to record "built-in" in the global rumors of Shaumi / MIUI (I think in Chinese too, but I have no experience).

Really do not need the MIUI EU version. And this is based on experience with several of Shaomi's devices.

Regarding the NOTE 10 - I bought the Mi Note 10 Lite for a family member, and my impression is that it is a great device. Technically - and sure and sure works well. Even if a person does not connect to a particular model and finds defects in it, it does not mean that the device is "shit". This is about the NOTE, e , And for almost any other device (which is not a total fall).

Final: This morning came from China the POCO X3 With Global Rum (purchased on 10/11, collected on 22/11).

Just before EU MIUI flashing, I checked - there is no built-in call recording setting here!

It is not clear to me what the author of the attached post saw: it may be that it varies in the different models (I doubt it) or that it testifies to a second-hand rumor. In any case, there is no doubt that here in the global rum there are no recordings.

Link to content

Quote of arigo

I bought the Mi 10 Lite, it is available for around 1400 NIS (and less than 1200 in Banggad). I prefer it over NOTE 10, thinner, lighter and with Qualcomm 765. Been two months and very satisfied. 

If you have already written in a discussion about call recording, can you check and report if there is a built-in call recording option in settings?

Link to content

I have the first foucault.

Like Moon Mage, I'm overall very pleased with it.

great .

There are three main disadvantages for me:

1. The touch on the sides is a bit problematic - I do not know if it was from the beginning or following a new cover I put.

2. It is very difficult to turn off the auto repair on this device. Until I was able to find where to cancel it took me a good few days of searching the device and the internet.

In the new system version the built-in browser disappears with each device shutdown or restart. If you use chrome this should not be a problem. I prefer to use it because it allows not to display When in the absorption house Not good so it allows the browser to load faster.

At least on my device there is, it is possible to record from the screen of the call without the need for apps. I do not know if it exists in the version you are interested in purchasing.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Sony's Power Show

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises