New PC, first startup, stuck on bios screen - PC Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

New computer, first startup, stuck in bios screen

raamkal

First activation of a new computer that came from the store, was installed . Up to the screen And from here I need your help. Why not log in to the operating system? Logic says because of the boot sequence but I have no idea how to change it and if that is the problem at all. I would appreciate your help.

Thanks .

20201117_204702.jpg

Link to content

Quote of cmicky86

The screenshot you uploaded does not really tell me anything, 

Is the-BIOS Recognize your hard disk? 

In the board - Is the hard disk connected in SATA to SLOT 1? If not, disconnect the hard disk and connect it to the SATA 1 slot (if it is drive C) 

(It does not matter if it isSSD Or HDD) 

Successfully

Looks like the BIOS does not recognize the hard disk but I'm not sure (under boot sequence nothing is written except boot manager)

If I click on the boot sequence Then he enters his screen. Click there on boot manager brings me a message of no bootable device found.

Regarding the hard disk, I have One attached to the motherboard (I guess it has the operating system installed) and an HDD that from what I see is connected to slot 0 in SATA.

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...
Quote of raamkal

Looks like the BIOS does not recognize the hard disk but I'm not sure (under boot sequence nothing is written except Windows boot manager)

If I click on the boot sequence Then he enters his screen. Click there on Windows boot manager brings me a message of no bootable device found.

Regarding the hard disk, I have SSD One attached to the motherboard (I guess it has the operating system installed) and an HDD that from what I see is connected to slot 0 in SATA.

Ahh, is that the drive you have?

https://kbimg.dell.com/library/KB/DELL_ORGANIZATIONAL_GROUPS/DELL_GLOBAL/Content%20Team/M_2%20Keys.jpg

( More or less ) ,

If the board does not recognize, need to check,

1. Try a drive other

2. Try connecting your drive to another computer

3. Try resetting to (Gimpur)

4. Try running a WIN 10 installation disc and see if the WINDOWS installation detects the drive שלך

Successfully

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

The intermediate model from the Turing generation adopts the number of active units in its refreshed super version, equipped with double the volume of graphic memory - and goes out to provide a solution to some of the constant demand for more and more video cards