Another cut that must not be given up: a terabyte SSD drive for only NIS 265 - Specials and discounts - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Another cut that must not be given up: a terabyte SSD drive for only NIS 265

You are wrong :) As it is explicitly written, the base price is $ 69.99 and is the one that dictates for The decision whether to charge VAT or any other tax or not, so that the buyers of this drive benefit from the no-man's land and are not required to make any additions above the shipping fee - which stands at $ 9.56 for this product, so the final price consumers pay until the drive arrives with a courier. It is accurate and appears in the article.
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
Quote of yonatan.mendelson

You are wrong :) As explicitly stated, the base price is $ 69.99 and is the one that dictates for Amazon The decision whether to charge VAT or any other tax or not, so that the buyers of this drive benefit from the no-man's land and are not required to make any additions above the shipping fee - which stands at $ 9.56 for this product, so the final price consumers pay until the drive arrives with a courier. It is accurate and appears in the article.

thanks a lot for the answer!

The truth is I thought more about a separate shipping company (such as BUY2) and did not see the shipping of herself...

But, technically ... in every product on eBay for example customs always demanded taxes and they included the shipment even though it should not be like that ... so you say, that no one in the country will demand extra payment from me? 

EDIT: Oh, I kept reading the thread and I see that this specific product has already ended, but in general, on other products. What an echoנ \ ל?

Edited By masah
Quote of masah

So you're saying that no one in the country will charge me extra?

No additional charge is required. Amazon declares the price of the product to customs. If you also have to pay taxes, the price will be added to the payment on Amazon and you will see it before purchase

Quote of Jabberwock

No additional charge is required. Amazon declares the price of the product to customs. If you also have to pay taxes, the price will be added to the payment on Amazon and you will see it before purchase

Ha.

I wonder why it does not work with all the other sellers (since the beginning of online shopping)? ...

thanks anyway!

Edited By masah
Quote of Jabberwock

All kinds of agreements. For example you did not notice that if you choose AliExpress Standard Shipping then mail ישראל Handles the package faster?

seriously?!?!?!

No, I did not notice (upside down, out of 20 packages I ordered in March - I only received 7) ...

Wow, that's a piece of shit & that only entities with billions can get the government to uphold the law.

thanks anyway.

Edited By masah

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

System Announcements

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

You have an update

You have an update

Buzz Zone: The Instagram spaces #buzzzone You have an update A photo posted by HWzone.co.il (@ hwzone.co.il) on 2021-01-20 16:09:29 You have an update