help. Video Card Upgrade Option - PC Technical Support - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

help. Video card upgrade option

Hi everyone, I wanted to buy a more powerful video card for more FPS games. Now I wanted to know if the computer itself will withstand a stronger card, thanks for the helpers.

Computer a bit weak.

Edited By edeny79
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Paste a lot of content here, but not the things that really matter. Understand at least what you are infecting.

The processor itself is nine years old and so is probably the rest of the hardware. What performance do you already expect to get and under what conditions / games?

Quote of multicore

Paste a lot of content here, but not the things that really matter. Understand at least what you are infecting.

The processor itself is nine years old and so is probably the rest of the hardware. What performance do you already expect to get and under what conditions / games?

Sorry does not understand so great.

Playing CSGO and currently getting something like 40-50 FPS in a shot or smoke grenade mode

I wanted to get 100-150 not something serious but something that would improve the quality of the game.

If the only thing you play is CSGO you can buy some GTX1650 for ~ 700 shekels or even look in hand 2 for some RX560 or GTX1050Ti.

Just do not really expect to run any more serious game with a dual processor 9 and 4 GB old . For everything beyond games like CSGO - you should already be assembling a new computer.

Quote of ch33

If the only thing you play is CSGO you can buy some GTX1650 for ~ 700 shekels or even look in hand 2 for some RX560 or GTX1050Ti.

Just do not really expect to run any more serious game with a dual processor Core 9 and 4 GB old memory. For everything beyond games like CSGO - you should already be assembling a new computer.

In terms of connections and all that, is it possible?

Power supply should not be problematic, if it is really just CSGO enough video card that is not connected to the supplier at all but draws power only from the PCIE channel. As stated 1050ti \ 1650 etc. Of course check the specific model and make sure it is really the situation before buying because sometimes it changes with the models.

@ edeny79 possible. The only thing I can think of that is worth checking out is connections from your screen that I guess is also very old? You should check that you are purchasing a video card with a DVI connection if that is all there is to the screen.

Edited By ch33
Quote of ch33

Power supply should not be problematic, if it is really just CSGO enough video card that is not connected to the supplier at all but draws power only from the PCIE channel. As stated 1050ti \ 1650 etc. Of course check the specific model and make sure it is really the situation before buying because sometimes it changes with the models.

@ edeny79 possible. The only thing I can think of that is worth checking out is connections from your screen that I guess is also very old? You should check that you are purchasing a video card with a DVI connection if that is all there is to the screen.

Uses a relatively new monitor, if an HDMI connection. I just ordered Sapphire RX 550 PULSE 4GB DVI DP PCI-E
Was cheaper than the GTX1050ti / 1650.

Will be able to fit?

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

You have an update

You have an update

Buzz Zone: The Instagram spaces #buzzzone You have an update A photo posted by HWzone.co.il (@ hwzone.co.il) on 2021-01-20 16:09:29 You have an update