Sunny require "screen replacement" to repair an electrical fault in the device responsibly. Who else did this happen to? Mobile Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Sunny require "screen replacement" to repair an electrical fault in the device responsibly. Who else did this happen to?

kdani

I had a very problematic experience with Sunny Communications (the official importer of Samsung)

I would be happy if people for whom the same thing happened, contacted me - in order to file a lawsuit.

I think my incident is not "accidental" and is part of a method - but to prove it I need to find more people for whom it happened. 

I handed over a repair device as part of the importer's warranty (second year) - the fault was detected by - temperature sensor Reported minus 20 degrees. Familiar fault - I found a lot of people online that it happened to them. 

The technician got the device, checked it externally, wrote down that there were scratches and abrasions and told me it would take 10 days. 

After a week I checked what was going on - he said they were waiting to share and as soon as he arrived they would fix and I would get a message.

The message I received after two weeks was - to pay 1100 shekels. From an inquiry in front of them - there is a "crack" in the screen that requires replacement of the screen, so they will not repair the sensor if I do not pay them NIS 1100. 

My question - how many of you provided a repair device with an electrical fault and were required to pay for a screen replacement. If there are other people who have had this happen to them - I would love for you to contact me. 

Edited By kdani
Link to content

I do not know with this will help you but look I can tell you that I also asked to fix a specific problem in the speaker of the ear, I hear almost nothing in me (Galaxy 9) probably from a fall or something that is moving inside there. In my case the screen is definitely broken but not shattered, broken in such a small way. When I turned to Sonny but did not ask to repair the screen but only what bothers me with the headset, the representative tells me that they will not take the phone for repair unless I also replace a screen, they will not open it at all. I mean pay them some 900-1000 shekels as a requirement to also fix the screen that in practice I just want to fix the headset repair of I believe 100-200 shekels on the roof.

Look probably this is their fucking procedures, I from experience very much like devices But unfortunately the official importer here in the country in terms of service under all criticism.

In the meantime drag like this until the phone dies, switch to ONEPLUS after that.

Link to content

I'm sure there are many more like you. I'm not among them.

It's not only with them, the basic idea in the approach is that if the screen breaks or there is substantial damage to the device probably the device has fallen and experienced a stronger shock than it was designed for and therefore it is no longer responsible.

If this is a problematic headphone jack, you may be right about this approach.

A serial sensor screwed up in this battery is already less falling under the setting.

I estimate that whoever takes them to court will win. The requirement to replace a screen to repair something else responsibly implies that there is really no damage to the other screwed-up part and that is a certain amount of extortion (in my non-legal opinion) 

Look for the law89 or eighty-something in the forum, maybe he has some advice for you. He is probably assertive in matters of small claims. 

Link to content

Quote of yoavke

I'm sure there are many more like you. I'm not among them.

It's not only with them, the basic idea in the approach is that if the screen breaks or there is substantial damage to the device probably the device has fallen and experienced a stronger shock than it was designed for and therefore it is no longer responsible.

If this is a problematic headphone jack, you may be right about this approach.

A serial sensor screwed up in this battery is already less falling under the setting.

I estimate that whoever takes them to court will win. The requirement to replace a screen to repair something else responsibly implies that there is really no damage to the other screwed-up part and that is a certain amount of extortion (in my non-legal opinion) 

Look for the law89 or eighty-something in the forum, maybe he has some advice for you. He is probably assertive in matters of small claims. 

I wish I was assertive about this. I filed a lawsuit only after my device was sent 5 times for repair and the problem was not addressed. I'm talking about 5 times a trip to another city to give the device + 5 times to return it + each time about being two weeks without a device + hours upon hours in front of their customer service.

I passed them on With malfunctions. For example, the cell phone turns off without anything happening and when I turn it on, I lose 20-30 percent of the battery and they could not solve the problem.

In retrospect, I had to file the lawsuit before.

If the guy files a lawsuit, keep in mind that it's something like half a year until your hearing arrives.

post Scriptum.

The service in Israel is shocking, especially when it comes to cell phones (the old companies and some of the importers are simply under any criticism)

Edited By law89
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime