NVIDIA will no longer work with Hardware Unboxed - Page 4 - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

NVIDIA will no longer work with Hardware Unboxed

huber

nec, I can think of quite a few Israeli companies whose service is not good to say the least both in the field of computers and in other fields (the truth is that this is the vast majority of Israeli companies, who is worse and who is less).

Even among those who are very bad, still continue to buy from them (and I specifically have several such cases including not being able to deliver the product on time and not knowing when to be ready and wanting 50% from me on cancellation of a deal. This is a customized product).

As for 1% or 5% - look at it as a percentage only, the fact that it's 500 million, it does not move the company too much.

It's just like a shekel for those who earn 100 NIS

Link to content

Quote by law89

As for 1% or 5% - look at it as a percentage only, the fact that it's 500 million, it does not move the company too much.

It's just like a shekel for those who earn 100 NIS

No, because even if it does not move the CEO, it is the investors who decide. And any sane investor will be very upset if because of the CEO's arrogance he has lost even one dollar, let alone thousands of dollars.

Link to content

Quote by af db creid

No, because even if it does not move the CEO, it is the investors who decide. And any sane investor will be very upset if because of the CEO's arrogance he has lost even one dollar, let alone thousands of dollars.

Do you think an investor out there who would make $ 24 billion would be excited about $ 50 million?

And even if so, what exactly will he do with his 7% holding in the company?

post Scriptum.

The investor is also not interested in the profit line, he is more interested in the dividends distributed

Link to content

Quote of nec_000

lev,

You order 3080 which does not have enough volume memory, Which in a moment will require the purchase of a new video card with 16GB or more?

Symmetrical question to your question ...

By the way, as a professional who understands the field, I am not interested in RT at all in gaming. Not today.

At the moment it is delicate in diapers and has a completely secondary and marginal contribution to the play experience.

Unlike my films Theater That name is a must and that is why it has always been in them.

In my estimation, two more generations will pass in the field until ray tracing becomes meaningful in gaming.

Meet in 2024 ...

Why do you necessarily think that another 10GB will not be enough in a moment? 

How do you calculate DLSS? Advantage of NVIDIA Although perhaps the RT is not the most significant?

For it is ridiculous that Anvidia is about to release Normal 3060 and will probably have 12GB VRAM ... more than the models above it ...

Link to content

Quote of ch33

16GB memory This is a 2x bigger gimmick than RT and of course DLSS which is generally the main game changer at Noidia today and not the RT itself. 

The day you will need 16GB in your video card, even in 4K resolution, it will already be such an antique in terms of computing power that it has not been on your computer for a long time, replaced with a new Dendesh video card. Absolute gimmick and also AMD Know this, the only reason it's at all 16 and not some more modest number like Noidia's 10 is that AMD Wanted to stick to the same 256-bit bass width.

There is no doubt that Noydia has meanwhile defeated this generation. Even for those who are not impressed with RT, it still offers more here and now Than what 16 GB offers here and now - that it's nothing and nothing. And DLSS has no answer from the red side, most of the serious games that will be launched in the coming years will support this and it is a completely free performance.

I would say that these 16GB are useful outside of gaming for those who work with approx. Its screen in some way but also there is a clear and distinct advantage for its users in most areas because of much better software and features. A situation has arisen where in areas you might have wanted it (ML for example) no one wants a card of AMD In any case.

For some reason it is said here of- There should be a response to DLSS in the near future ...

And look at the CP2077 bench he brought here .. The truth seems surprising and worrying at the same time ..

Link to content

Quote of ch33

I did not understand what is surprising and disturbing? Everything I see here only supports my point ... the game is probably the heaviest on a computer today, in 4K with RT (which alone needs a lot memory Graphic) scratches the bottom of the 10 GB, meaning the extra 6 and coveted do not give you anything even in such an edge case.

But wait, it does not end there. What else did I say? Lack of computational power in these cards to make it even relevant. With the 6900 XT in such settings with RT on (currently the game does not support for cards in AMD, will support later) and especially as AMD fails there is no equivalent to DLSS - you will say thank you if you will be in the 60fps dialing area at all. This means that your bottleneck will be the computing power of the card long before it becomes a VRAM shortage. You just will not run the game in such settings. And that is today, not a few more years. 16GB on these cards is equivalent to wearing 20GB on my old GTX 1060. A gimmick that such a card has nothing to do with this number.

Will there be a response to DLSS? Somehow yes, obviously. It is also clear that the method of AMD You will lag behind DLSS and be a kind of faded imitation for a very long time.

It sounds like you're just terribly disrespectful on the side of the Reds ... and this year they've already proven that they can compete at these levels and you never know what their reaction will be .. Talked here even about an answer in such a January area .. Interesting ..

Apparently CP2077 is the most important game today that benefits from DLSS .. but how many games are already adopting it today actually?

And besides, I also understood who is playing, say, on resolution Preferably as much VRAM as possible and probably the bench here proves it ..

In any case of course we are also looking at future use .. and you can not know what the status of these memories will be in two or three years .. As mentioned if you have a spare it sounds not bad at all and even good .. they are also going to release the 3080TI probably with 20GB And very interesting why .. just because they think the VRAM there got a lot of bad looks?

Anyway .. God forbid this is not an argument .. and all in all intriguing things and my curiosity :)

Link to content

Quote of nec_000

I do not agree, see what Steve explains in his video, that Sunday's reviews are the least popular of the measurements that YouTube shows.

To him, because then he competes in front of all the reviewers together and the narrow slice of attention he gets from the viewers, not so worthwhile in relation

To the energy he invested in producing the review and video.

He testifies that it is precisely the following videos, those of the following days and weeks, the detailed ones that are made in depth and a dive into the essence.

The interesting and important, are the ones that hold the bulk of the views with him. He explains it nicely - watch what I sucked.

You are also wrong to believe that consumers are penning for Sunday reviews and that is all that interests them. A significant proportion of consumers do

They really want reviews that are not biased, and if that means waiting for them for a week or two, then that's what they do. Not everyone is stressed

The finger in the ass order as soon as a new product is born. Those who are pressed in the ass are a very small handful of buyers.

I have never purchased anything at launch fresh, no computer product, no DSLR camera, and no car. I always knew how to manage my moves

My purchase with mature patience and not a reckless child failure. I bothered to wait for the reviewers to release in-depth and mature information to the market, quarterly

Two after. I only purchased products that are not from a first production team, they are the most cluttered and damaged there is.

To my delight the vast majority of consumers work similarly to me, and only the small minority buy with a thorn in the ass in a hurry.

But then the same catapult pays the price of recklessness. Some learn a lesson and stop working so it's true, and some are left wanting

Lesson, without drawing conclusions, and therefore repeats the same mistake in subsequent rounds.

So many claims. So few facts and figures.

And as for the last, classic break https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_consensus_effect

Link to content

Quote of zone glide

It sounds like you're just terribly disrespectful on the side of the Reds ... and this year they've already proven that they can compete at these levels and you never know what their reaction will be .. Talked here even about an answer in such a January area .. Interesting ..

Apparently CP2077 is the most important game today that benefits from DLSS .. but how many games are already adopting it today actually?

And besides, I also understood who is playing, say, on resolution 4k Preferably as much VRAM as possible and probably the bench here proves it ..

In any case of course we are also looking at future use .. and you can not know what the status of these memories will be in two or three years .. As mentioned if you have a spare it sounds not bad at all and even good .. they are also going to release the 3080TI probably with 20GB And very interesting why .. just because they think the VRAM there got a lot of bad looks?

Anyway .. God forbid this is not an argument .. and all in all intriguing things and my curiosity :)

He really does not underestimate, he raises an important and correct point here.

High fps requires processing power, or manipulation similar to DLSS Today, and we are seeing the huge improvement in performance it is giving.

As told to There is currently no answer to that. They say they will release a software solution I very much hope that is true.

Link to content

Quote of zone glide

And besides, I also understood who is playing, say, on resolution 4k Preferably as much VRAM as possible and probably the bench here proves it ..

Not disrespectful, but in the hardware world look at what you get here and now And not what we might get in another 3-4 years. The here and now של Simply better in this generation too. Given almost similar prices between the cards I see no reason to lose a useful feature like DLSS and RT even if the support for them today is quite limited. 

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site