Great success even before the first day: Cyberpunk 2077 numbers give important hope for the future - PC Games - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Great success even before the first day: The numbers of Cyberpunk 2077 give important hope for the future

yonatan.mendelson

Pre-sales of no less than 8 million copies, the majority in the PC market that alone won all consoles, covered the vast majority of spending for the huge title - so there is good reason to expect quality support from the creators over time that will improve performance and stability and continue to eliminate glitches 'S and bugs that are very difficult to completely ignore

For the article

Link to content

Quote of Mdk25

It is very sad that unlike their previous games, this time they chose to follow the despicable path of a regional price expensive in Israel at 30% of the price in dollars. In the past they were the righteous in Sodom ...

What are you talking about?

You can buy the game for $ 60 from their official store without any problem

https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077

Link to content

One of the most broken games I've seen.

- On the first day it was not possible to play because the servers Their did not send emails / 2FA due to congestion which caused me to get stuck out of the game.

- There is a very difficult performance problem. I'm with 2080TI + 3800X and can't run the game at more than 30 FPS with no RT in QHD.

- The amount of bugs that exist in the game is huge and reddit is exploded in videos and pictures. 

- The police system (Wanted) is just awful. At the moment, it's better to cancel it than to leave it that way. Cops get spawned in a location close to you and in huge quantities.

If you are WANTED and enter a room (say the size of a standard bedroom) where there is only one door, you are aiming for that door because you assume that from there another policeman will arrive, and suddenly there are three policemen behind you. Clearly illogical.

You can be with four police stars, get away from the area by a few meters and immediately all the stars disappear.

- Assure us that the characters will be realistic with advanced AI, in practice the characters do nothing, completely stupid. Do not try to escape when you shoot at civilians, do not get out of the vehicle when it is not possible to drive and the road is blocked and there are shots around, nothing. B The 3 characters were several times smarter.

These are just very specific points that have come to my mind right now. For me the game is neither worn nor enjoyable at this point. 

Any other modern game I manage to run at 100 FPS, here I scratch the 30. Impossible.

Link to content

Quote of Aviv943

One of the most broken games I've seen.

- On the first day it was not possible to play because the servers GOG Their did not send emails / 2FA due to congestion which caused me to get stuck out of the game.

- There is a very difficult performance problem. I'm with 2080TI + 3800X and can't run the game at more than 30 FPS with no RT in QHD.

- The amount of bugs that exist in the game is huge and reddit is exploded in videos and pictures. 

- The police system (Wanted) is just awful. At the moment, it's better to cancel it than to leave it that way. Cops get spawned in a location close to you and in huge quantities.

If you are WANTED and enter a room (say the size of a standard bedroom) where there is only one door, you are aiming for that door because you assume that from there another policeman will arrive, and suddenly there are three policemen behind you. Clearly illogical.

You can be with four police stars, get away from the area by a few meters and immediately all the stars disappear.

- Assure us that the characters will be realistic with advanced AI, in practice the characters do nothing, completely stupid. Do not try to escape when you shoot at civilians, do not get out of the vehicle when it is not possible to drive and the road is blocked and there are shots around, nothing. B GTA The 3 characters were several times smarter.

These are just very specific points that have come to my mind right now. For me the game is neither worn nor enjoyable at this point. 

Any other modern game I manage to run at 100 FPS, here I scratch the 30. Impossible.

I suggest you re-examine the issue. Maybe what they offered above me. My system is 9900k + RTX3080

With a monitor of 1440p. I run the game an average of 75 frames with drops to the 60 zone. 

The game only on maximum settings (psycho where there is) including maximum RT (psych) with DLSS on balanced. 

I see no reason for these performance differences unless you are not using DLSS or running a panel of

Try to check if your graphics card is at its maximum.

Link to content

I wanted to upgrade regardless, but the fact that they built a game that barely ran on a pretty good computer is mostly evidence that it would have been better not to waste time on junk like Base. From my point of view Dom Internal has no support for Bray Tracing, but it looks good at the same level and runs at 120 frames per second without making my video card cry and without having to recover the image from a lower resolution.
Link to content

Quote of DrShawarma

I wanted to upgrade regardless, but the fact that they built a game that barely ran on a pretty good computer is mostly evidence that it would have been better not to waste time on junk like Consoles Base. From my point of view Dom Internal has no support for Bray Tracing, but it looks good at the same level and runs at 120 frames per second without making my video card cry and without having to recover the image from a lower resolution.

Runs with me superbly. GTX1080TI, 64GB , Six-core processor

Link to content

I disagree. The game should not have hit the market in this situation. The game is completely broken technically. point. I'm even more angry after it was revealed that CD Project reimbursed all development costs only from the early sales meaning they had no financial pressure to release the game in such a situation, but apparently they could not pass up an opportunity to cut a slightly more fat coupon from a rare situation created by end sales Year, launch The next generation and a plague that locks people in a house in quarantine. 

In short I applied for a refund. It's sad to see how in one stupid decision CD Project ruined the excellent reputation they built over a decade and a half with Witcher games. Net greed. Apparently the urine went up to their heads. Too bad. 

Edited By lev-27
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site