Buying a Video Card from Niue - Page 2 - Consumer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Purchase a video card from Niagara

zone glide

Quote of zone glide

Why should he go? In my opinion the reference in AMD Actually improved and actually fine for a change .. also 3 fans ..

And that's delusional .. even if I send it to a company in the sand yet they will not respect responsibility? It's a hallucination.

Also the truth is sometimes there is a difference in the core frequencies and the power consumption .. when in the regular models you can have low consumption and therefore the card can be a bit weaker than the NVIDIA stock .. and you will not really be able to perform OC ..

I was also quite badly surprised by the conduct of Niue HaAmet ..

But what do you think about the situation of ordering a ticket at the same price as there is in the country? Only here there is no availability ..

Out of curiosity I currently checked in Niue and there is / was the evga 3070 
https://www.newegg.com/global/il-en/evga-geforce-rtx-3070-08g-p5-3767-kr/p/N82E16814487532?Item=N82E16814487532&quicklink=true

I think the full ones are starting to get along.

In terms of country or abroad at the same price then of course from the country but one should check that there is stock.
If this is a waiting list that will stand on two months then you have to compare to the price from abroad in two months and in my opinion the price has dropped because at the moment the pricing is expensive even compared to the much stated price and there is nowhere to go.
Currently the prices in Niue are cheaper than in the country (except for startpc which looks really cool prices - if there is stock)
Link to content

Quote of exeaction

Out of curiosity I currently checked in Niue and there is / was the evga 3070 
https://www.newegg.com/global/il-en/evga-geforce-rtx-3070-08g-p5-3767-kr/p/N82E16814487532?Item=N82E16814487532&quicklink=true

I think the full ones are starting to get along.

In terms of country or abroad at the same price then of course from the country but one should check that there is stock.
If this is a waiting list that will stand on two months then you have to compare to the price from abroad in two months and in my opinion the price has dropped because at the moment the pricing is expensive even compared to the much stated price and there is nowhere to go.
Currently the prices in Niue are cheaper than in the country (except for startpc which looks really cool prices - if there is stock)

What are you talking about, nothing can be achieved yet and we are really not close to tidy stocks.
There are groups with tens of thousands of members of Alerts on full of And even if you click on the alert in less than five seconds you have no chance of getting a ticket.

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

What are you talking about, nothing can be achieved yet and we are really not close to tidy stocks.
There are groups with tens of thousands of members of Alerts on full of graphic cards And even if you click on the alert in less than five seconds you have no chance of getting a ticket.

It net my feeling because I was able to find in the last week full of tickets much more than before. True it is far from a tidy stock but it is the beginning of a better trend in my opinion

Link to content

Quote of exeaction

It net my feeling because I was able to find in the last week full of tickets much more than before. True it is far from a tidy stock but it is the beginning of a better trend in my opinion

I think you'm confusing "you were able to find stock" I saw like I could order but did not really try.
Because if you tried you would get an error message 99.999% of the time at any site that sells the tickets at a price that is even in the MSRP neighborhood.

Link to content

Quote of ch33

You are very indecisive. You have already received a selection of opinions about the main advantage that the TI version is expected to have, and what people think about it from both sides. Map is already your consideration.

Regarding ordering from Niagos vs. the country, as I told you at the beginning if you paid the same price as in the country then you missed the whole point of ordering from abroad, you get the disadvantages without enjoying the only advantage and in my eyes there is no point, wait patiently for stock in the country More attractive than in Israel. Or you will compromise on a more modest card as it can be found in stock here. To the best of my recollection you come from some HD7950 or other antique in this style which is a collectible item graphic cards Modern, why are you so stressed out about flipping $ 1000 on a video card? Just about every card you buy right now will give you a revolutionary experience compared to what you are familiar with.

I got to go through the last two days on the net about the matter with VRAM ...

I went through several sites abroad including some videos some of which show how much VRAM some of the games today take up ..

And I saw that there are some games that in maximum settings reach 10 GB and even 12 GB VRAM ..

So that you are confident in what you say? I tend to ask out of curiosity because I hear opinions here and there .. also opinions of different users abroad ..

It is said that the larger memory is also more critical especially in.

Link to content

Quote of zone glide

I got to go through the last two days on the net about the matter with VRAM ...

I went through several sites abroad including some videos some of which show how much VRAM some of the games today take up ..

And I saw that there are some games that in maximum settings reach 10 GB and even 12 GB VRAM ..

So that you are confident in what you say? I tend to ask out of curiosity because I hear opinions here and there .. also opinions of different users abroad ..

It is said that the larger memory is also more critical especially in4k.

Can you please attach links to these videos?

Link to content

There is a lot of nonsense on YouTube. I saw a YouTube video myself that had hundreds of thousands of views running a game I have (RDR2) with the same system and the same settings and somehow it shows that he has about twice as much consumption of VRAM than I see with me. There I realized that something was wrong.

Things are more complex than it may seem. First of all you will understand that software that utilizes a lot This is not necessarily bad and it is not necessary that the software owes every poor kilobyte stored in memory that will remain there or it will crash. Things can remain in memory that have no real need and are replaced when needed. Beyond that one of the problems is that software like AFTERBURNER sometimes shows what Assigned In memory, not even what is preserved.

So many times it is very difficult to get at all a real picture in real time how much VRAM game is needed. There are quite a few games today that are starting to tell you this in the options menu, like RDR2 I mentioned and there what I saw using AFTERBURNER was also identical to what the game itself told me it should.

This is about what is happening today. What tomorrow? There are only guesses, more or less informed. I say again, if you are anxiously buy a card with 16 or 20 or as many as you like. In all your posts it is evident that you are mostly trying to get approval that this is the smart thing to do. Peace of mind is worth money, why not?

Edited By ch33
Link to content

Quote of ch33

There is a lot of nonsense on YouTube. I saw a YouTube video myself that had hundreds of thousands of views running a game I have (RDR2) with the same system and the same settings and somehow it shows that he has about twice as much consumption of VRAM than I see with me. There I realized that something was wrong.

Things are more complex than it may seem. First of all you will understand that software that utilizes a lot RAM This is not necessarily bad and it is not necessary that the software owes every poor kilobyte stored in memory that will remain there or it will crash. Things can remain in memory that have no real need and are replaced when needed. Beyond that one of the problems is that software like AFTERBURNER sometimes shows what Assigned In memory, not even what is preserved.

So many times it is very difficult to get at all a real picture in real time how much VRAM game is needed. There are quite a few games today that are starting to tell you this in the options menu, like RDR2 I mentioned and there what I saw using AFTERBURNER was also identical to what the game itself told me it should.

This is about what is happening today. What tomorrow? There are only guesses, more or less informed. I say again, if you are anxiously buy a card with 16 or 20 or as many as you like. In all your posts it is evident that you are mostly trying to get approval that this is the smart thing to do. Peace of mind is worth money, why not?

Really not trying to get confirmation that this is the right thing to do .. the system will happen anyway and adding another higher amount is not necessarily easy.

I ask out of curiosity it's all .. and probably until I buy something I want to go for the best value in the market while having the best power in the market.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site