Assembling a new computer, BIOS does not cost - Need update BIOS AMD Ryzen 9 5900x - Computer Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Assembling a new computer, BIOS does not cost - need an AMD Ryzen 9 5900x BIOS update

EliRotem

Hello,

I purchased the parts I needed yesterday in the forum recommendations.

The motherboard we bought is Prime B550M-A Wifi 

Processor 9 5900x

I connected everything as required, checked myself several times, plugged in and nothing came up.

After a short check I realized that the board is indeed compatible, but needs to undergo a BIOS update.

The solutions that Asus offer is an update from the computer itself, provided that it has an older processor and an update (irrelevant) can be performed.

The second solution, download the update file, transfer to Flash - insert the motherboard under voltage, input To the relevant USB under the heading BIOS and press the BIOS button and the update is performed.

Unfortunately my motherboard does not have this option, does not have the BIOS button.

How do I upload the system? 

It should be noted that the memories were compiled according to Figure 2-4.

(There are 4 sockets, 2 16 GB memories are connected)

There is voltage to all components.

Link to content

As you understand you need to find a way to make the irrelevant solution relevant.

If you bought from a store in the country you will contact it, if not then stores will be willing to provide a paid service. If you have a friend with a computer and processor So maybe you can do it yourself. Once had Service they sent Old for the purpose of the update, I'm not sure it still exists or is active in the country.

Link to content

I bought from KSP will they give me a solution to this?

Anyway, I really found a good friend with a previous generation processor to help me.

But this is really the wrong solution in my eyes.

The manufacturer should give an appropriate solution, or alternatively a BIOS button with a flash option will be standard !!

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site