Technical Question About Multi-Monitors and Remote Work - Computer Monitors - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Technical question about multi-screens and remote work

shay55

Peace.

On large screens such as 29 27 and up, some companies such as LG and Dell have an option on the screen that can be physically divided into several shapes and screens for easier work with several programs at the same time (attached is a YouTube video Dragging and dropping windows .. it's more convenient and nice ... what do I do if, for example, I work from home via a remote desktop for work .. but I need that what is at work be divided into several screens as I mentioned..does it work? Because basically you work through one software that can not be split but you need to have there been some screens ..hope it sounds logical my explanation ..don't know so much how to explain ..

Thanks

Edited By shay55
Link to content

This is not a screen feature, but software.

If you are working with REMOTE DESKTOP and want to arrange the various windows * within * the REMOTE DESKTOP SESSION, I guess you will need to install the screen management software on the remote computer, set REMOTE DESKTOP to full screen mode in your home screen resolution, and then manage the windows split The software.

Link to content

It's really not clear what you're asking but there is no connection between the screens that are physically connected to the remote computer

For monitors connected to your computer when using REMOTE DESKTOP.

What you show in this video is a total of software that allows you to set areas on the screen for easy and fast deployment of the software you use.

Microsoft has POWER TOY that allows you to define such areas on any screen, no matter what the size and resolution of the screen.

Also no matter how many monitors are physically connected to the computer.

When you use the REMOTE DESKTOP screens that are physically connected to the remote computer are disabled (regardless of whether it is one, two or 10 screens).

The screen or your local monitors behave as such and are physically connected to the remote computer.

By default when you use REMOTE DESKTOP it lets you view your remote computer only on one of your local monitors.

If you have more than one screen, there is also an option in the DISPLAY tag to use all your local screens.

When you are connected to REMOTE DESKTOP, the software that is installed on the remote computer and divides the screen into areas will work on the local screen just as it works on the remote screen.

Of course if the resolution of the remote and local screen is not the same then the behavior of the software when you are connected in REMOTE DESKTOP may not be effective for your local screen then you may need to redefine the areas in the software to suit your local screen.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site