Caution When Buying Inflatable Hot Tub Maldives - Consumer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Caution when purchasing an inflatable Jacuzzi model

Lion Caliph

Hello Date: 27 / 12 / 2020

Caution when purchasing an inflatable Jacuzzi model

Maldives Jacuzzi which is considered the top of inflatable Jacuzzi sold today between 8000 ל--9000 NIS

I purchased it at the end of June 2019, After one bathing season air began to come out of the gluing seam around and a technician was called in who repaired after removing all the air from the hot tub , And asked within 48 Hours can be inflated again.

And so it was done but it was not possible to fill air because air began to come out of the ghettos in the hot tub, The service was ordered again after the non-inflated image was sent to them, So at the end of March this year the company replaced me with a new container of the Jacuzzi and everything was arranged.

In June I decided to run and everything was fine until OctoberTober I saw air coming out slowly again, Then it was decided to empty and clean and prepare for next season,

And before storage I inflated again to check why the air came out in the last month and it became clear to me that it is not possible to inflate since the air comes out of the ghettos again.

I went to the service and there I was told that the warranty is for one year and it has already passed I told them that only in April a new one was replaced, I was told they would do a test .

Also ask for the location of the Jacuzzi he was told on the balcony asked if there is sun on the Jacuzzi I said yes and usually there is a parasol that protects the Jacuzzi, Answer from the service that you may have been hit by the sun.

Now I ask you those who want to be fucked like me and lose 8000 Chess All pictures of Maldives Jacuzzis are in the open air with direct sunlight from which understand that this is resistant to all weather conditions, And every season an internal malfunction is caused unrelated to the operator .

And see the wonder of the hot tub is good For one season only, And intention 3 Months a year.

The company's answer today is irreplaceable.

Hence anyone who will draw their own conclusions before purchasing the turbocharged Maldives hot tub of the inflatable hot tubs in the country.

If you want details lion 0535556088

SKU: 60033

MALDIVES

Hydrojet

Caution Jacuzzi suitable for3 Months only!!!

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site