Is it possible that the RX 6800XT is faster than the 3090? - Page 12 - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Is it possible that the RX 6800XT is faster than the 3090?

nec_000

Quote by joseph samuel

Thank you very much for all the information. 

I would love to hear where you can purchase the ticket (6800XT from the recommended models) without tearing your pocket (up to 4200 NIS).

"It is recommended to purchase one of the custom cards such as the ASRock Taichi, or the XFX 319 (and say that the red devil is also excellent) ".

One of the places that can be obtained we listed in this thread at the beginning, it is from . We also put her name links to the pages relevant to the purchase.

The tickets arrive in stock for a few minutes and disappear until the next time. It is advisable to sign up for telegram alert services. There is a link

Here in our forum somewhere, look it up.

Presumably by next March prices will calm down and availability will become more sane than the current situation which is pretty drake.

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Quote of Ido.G

Are you really playing, and starting to change the settings depending on the area you are in? Personally, do not see how fun to play like that. Prefers to have lower settings and always work stable / smooth.

In any case, to say that CP is "broken" is just an exaggeration. There are bugs in the game, but they are not really that frequent, and do not really interfere. The world of the game Huge, And impressive, and in relation to that, it's negligible.

There were two tasks where I turned off the RT (most of the time the game ran on 70+ with RT and DLSS) because something just wasn't right in them, instead of getting 70 ~ with RT I got 40 without RT and with DLSS.
I do not really bother once in going into settings and turning off the RT, I'm glad it's one simple setting instead of trying to figure out what's hurting performance out of the 10000 settings there (which I'll most likely find if it causes performance crashes in those areas ).

Link to content

Turning off and on settings in CP2077 is nonsense, the game does not even need rebooting, which is quite impressive in itself. The game seems to have some sort of performance bug, that during episodes where you go after a character talking to you or just sitting with them, the performance drops regardless of the graphics load. Like they wanted to lower it to 30 FPS so that it would be "cinematic" and turned it into a trash instead. It's also in my opinion where the game falls apart in general, the visuals of it are so impressive that when they miss some animation in these sections it breaks the immersion of the game. 1182435879_Cyberpunk2077Screenshot2021_01.02-23_06_28_74.thumb.png.50c821b6bb15d399a2fa91a95e7f1499.png

I do not really know what to say about the game. I do not remember the last time I bothered to play in an RPG for more than an hour, but at the moment it is listed in sets I played 22 hours and I still enjoy, it is also the only game I ever bothered to do secondary quests. I think the comparison of the game to the Deus Ex is quite accurate, with the main difference being that you drive a car from place to place. Those who expected GTA, it is better for him to play in GTA. 

Link to content

Strange, I actually did not see such an update in the last week.

At least not in the - / ASROCK

I really hope that a new stock will come in soon .. I already want to order the TAICHI

I read that someone came with this model to a frequency of 2800MHZ with Air .. crazy.

Edited By KF
Link to content

I did not watch the video, but If Meaning he did OC to the core as well and also VRAM up to 2150 is a jerk ...

About like most of the reviewers we've seen online. No longer surprising at this point ...

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

The situation is not going to improve in the near future.

Crypto prices are also causing a large amount of tickets to go to mining machines.

Importers are already raising prices relative to December and this is when the dollar does not stop falling.

Whoever finds a reasonable and urgent price to buy now will buy without breaking his head and enjoy.   

It will take several months for prices to drop. 

Link to content

Ordering from the US is also going to be less lucrative than now, the taxes that Trump added to computer products from China have started now and the prices of all the computer products there are going to go up (even have already gone up).

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

Quote of yoavke

The situation is not going to improve in the near future.

Crypto prices are also causing a large amount of tickets to go to mining machines.

Importers are already raising prices relative to December and this is when the dollar does not stop falling.

Whoever finds a reasonable and urgent price to buy now will buy without breaking his head and enjoy.   

It will take several months for prices to drop. 

I was really amazed to find that TMS raised prices en masse on all tickets, even higher than they were. The cheapest 3060 TI for almost NIS 3000 ... this is the place we came to.

This is joined by fresh news that Asus has raised the price of all its RTX3000 cards (their cheapest 3060TI starts at $ 500, 3080 at $ 860), and it makes sense to expect other companies to follow suit, and really it does not seem that we are even close to finishing this thing. I wonder if we will be before the next generation at all.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site