Assembling nvme SSD - Page 2 - Volume - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Nvme SSD assembly

What do you mean they can be disassembled but not returned? Once you've taken one out it's already lost?

I do not plan to add a video card, at least not in the near future.

Apart from a struggle that will come in, do you have any other consequences?

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
  • תגובות 68
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

This is exactly the part I mentioned and said you do not have. Remove a suitable screw from the bag and set the bracket in place.  

To open the screw use a Phillips 00 screwdriver - note that the end of the screwdriver must sit well inside the slots otherwise it will destroy the head of the screw. The board has only one NVME 2.0 expansion slot. The second expansion slot is for a wireless network card - M

There are two connections to the M2, one under the lid (it should be a heat spreader and not just a lid) and one where you marked in the picture. Have you tried looking at the user guide? Everything appears there.

Attached Images

Quote by law89

What do you mean they can be disassembled but not returned? Once you've taken one out it's already lost?

If you look closely you will see that these are pieces of iron that break them when disassembling, if you want to plug it you need another cover that attaches with screws. Once upon a time all these lids were with screws but in cheap cases try to save every penny and that is the result.

Quote of etal

If you look closely you will see that these are pieces of iron that break them when disassembling, if you want to plug it you need another cover that attaches with screws. Once upon a time all these lids were with screws but in cheap cases try to save every penny and that is the result.

I understood. So this is a store waste. What did they dismantle it for?

There's another one there that's a bit angled (probably got a light blow).

I'm debating whether to argue with them about it. The computer was not who knows what is expensive. On the other hand, I should not get a case in this way.

Quote by law89

I understood. So this is a store waste. What did they dismantle it for?

There's another one there that's a bit angled (probably got a light blow).

I'm debating whether to argue with them about it. The computer was not who knows what is expensive. On the other hand, I should not get a case in this way.

You bought a case + Cheap A "sticker" company sold under the name IPPON, sold under this name only in Israel.

You paid cheaply and received a product accordingly.

In my opinion, you have nothing to complain about.

Quote of HelpSupport

You bought a case + Power Supply Cheap A "sticker" company sold under the name IPPON, sold under this name only in Israel.

You paid cheaply and received a product accordingly.

In my opinion, you have nothing to complain about.

Here I less agree.

I agree with you that the product is cheap and maybe not worth the store to take care of it etc. so I also asked here if it is possible to purchase the part independently. I do not have the strength to quarrel over a few shekels unless it is something of principle.

The fact that the case is cheap does not mean that it should come with missing / broken parts. If he came that way from whoever they were purchasing from, they could be justified in front of him. If they took out the part because they thought there was a video card, it's a problem the store created out of their lack of attention. The problem is that I also cannot purchase the part if I want to.

Has a screen of Which is QHD for less than 800 NIS which I was recommended in the forum. If you were to buy it and get it without status or with a scratch, would that be okay because it is cheap?

Edited By law89

I noted that it is not possible to purchase in the country.

I did not find in the Chinese the bracket identical to the bracket pattern in the case.

Therefore, if it bothers you a lot and you have no problem investing NIS 16.45 in exchange for 10 brackets, order and replace all the brackets.

https://tinyurl.com/yyrwp79v

Successfully.

Thanks. I do not know if I will buy from abroad. This is already starting to be a story :) (I was thinking of jumping in for Ivory to purchase).

There is in the box of the board if a piece very similar to the pieces you put a link to.

I am attaching a picture. It does not fit in terms of the pattern of the other pieces of the case and also in terms of size it does not fit (too large in relation to the other pieces).

Maybe this is the missing piece?

IMG_20210118_143935.thumb.jpg.56a3bd9c77ffa268cb85f943864d9240.jpg

You can contact them and try to get a credit but as they explained to you, you do not have a case here because this piece does not prevent your computer from working in any way.
It has no value other than aesthetic value. So right will dust come in, computers are filled with dust on a regular basis and once in a while they need to be treated and dusted.

If this really really bothers you, buy such pieces yourself (you got a link to eBay at a pretty negligible price) and close the story.

Quote of HelpSupport

This is exactly the part I mentioned and said you do not have.

Remove a suitable screw from the bag and set the bracket in place.

Okay, I'll check when the computer comes back.

From what I remember, I tried the piece and it did not fit, but I will check again.

Quote of jackhammer

You can contact them and try to get a credit but as they explained to you, you do not have a case here because this piece does not prevent your computer from working in any way.
It has no value other than aesthetic value. So right will dust come in, computers are filled with dust on a regular basis and once in a while they need to be treated and dusted.

If this really really bothers you, buy such pieces yourself (you got a link to eBay at a pretty negligible price) and close the story.

All in all they look like a fine shop (although they could not locate the faults I sent, but it's the kind of faults that come and go. I'll have to catch them in a photo and send them). I do not want credit, nor do I want to quarrel with them for a few shekels. I offered them yesterday that if they could they would arrange such a piece and pay for it, but they said they could not.

Write me here that the piece up, is the missing one. Hopefully she is really missing and that will solve my problem.

post Scriptum. For the benefit of all who read it

The truth that in general there is a case. I am not a jurist, but listed in the Defect Act. No defect is registered that affects the operation of the product.

Do you have a company here that buys all kinds of lights inside the case that also do not affect its work, so if something went wrong, they could not claim anything because it does not affect the computer?

I'll go further with you. You purchased a car / refrigerator. The door came with a slightly crooked tin. No part is missing. Is it okay in your eyes because the vehicle is traveling / the refrigerator is refrigerated and there is no effect?

Without going into consumer / legal aspects,

Try to put the piece in the bag in place 

What is missing in the back.

And there was and it does not close / fit, even from masking tape

(Adhesive paper) will do the job.

As stated, except for an aesthetic defect (which should not be underestimated),

It has no effect on computer performance / performance.

Of course, the question arises, why exactly the appropriate location 

For a missing video card in the case .....

Edited By napoleon45

Computer stores work by the method of moving band.
They place all the computers that are meant for assembly with all the parts that the same computer needs.
Apparently the guy who assembled, out of confusion with other systems he assembles, thought this case needed a video card and started removing these irons and then noticed that there is no video card in the order ...

Let go, check with the spare piece you have there and if it fits (99% it fits), great.

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site