Assembling nvme SSD - Page 3 - Volume - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Nvme SSD assembly

Quote of napoleon45

Without going into consumer / legal aspects,

Try to put the piece in the bag in place 

What is missing in the back.

And there was and it does not close / fit, even from masking tape

(Adhesive paper) will do the job.

As stated, except for an aesthetic defect (which should not be underestimated),

It has no effect on computer performance / performance.

Of course, the question arises, why exactly the appropriate location 

For a missing video card in the case .....

Napoleon, how are you, my friend?

If you remember I enlisted your help regarding the mobile. After two months of searching I gave up and as you can see at the end I compromised on a stationary.

The computer is supposed to come back to me tomorrow, I'll try it.

Regarding the video card - they probably assumed that there was a video card without checking and disassembled the part of the case.

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
  • תגובות 68
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

This is exactly the part I mentioned and said you do not have. Remove a suitable screw from the bag and set the bracket in place.  

To open the screw use a Phillips 00 screwdriver - note that the end of the screwdriver must sit well inside the slots otherwise it will destroy the head of the screw. The board has only one NVME 2.0 expansion slot. The second expansion slot is for a wireless network card - M

There are two connections to the M2, one under the lid (it should be a heat spreader and not just a lid) and one where you marked in the picture. Have you tried looking at the user guide? Everything appears there.

Attached Images

Probably.

Even "not cheap" packages today have this story,

Of "stripes" that cannot be returned if removed.

Schwung - Not Schwung, it should not happen.

In short, unpleasant, not terrible.

Question will be our troubles ......

The computer came back and he probably got a pretty serious fall mostly on his top right side. From a screw torn. And he twitched a little.

Inside the case you can see that the fan in the middle of the case is at an angle (probably warped a bit from the force of the fall).

The computer does not yet have one month from the date of purchase. The store said it would check with the courier company.

Given that these are sensitive components and it can be seen that the blow also affected the interior of the case, what do you do in such a situation?IMG_20210120_144249_1.thumb.jpg.0616c7c2d83b01b825158c49f994e973.jpgIMG_20210120_144249_1.thumb.jpg.0616c7c2d83b01b825158c49f994e973.jpgIMG_20210120_144124.thumb.jpg.fb81a4aa80540de0400891fec25fef4b.jpgIMG_20210120_145305.thumb.jpg.79b25f028d46b191c89a736f5345f116.jpg

IMG_20210120_144010_1.jpg

The store has a long history of Curves

Due to deliveries that the store makes.

And that what is there to check?

They will take and replace the case for you and this time as well

Do not take the piece out the back.

The test with the shipping company that will do

In their free time.

Edited By napoleon45

The problem is that not only the case snatched but also the other parts.

One thousand percent of the white / silver fan in the middle of the case (pictures 1 and 2) was not at an angle when shipped and it probably warped from the force of the blow. I also have a partial picture showing it before:

http://www.up2me.co.il/imgs/46959879.jpg

The motherboard at the back (where the case is) also looks like it is at an angle - its right side is more inward than the left side.

And these are just visible damages of someone who is not an expert in the field and at a glance.

That means at least 3 of the 5 parts ordered were probably damaged. Probably emphasizes that I am not an expert in the field.

I do not know if there was also damage to components that do not physically see them.

editing:

post Scriptum.

I was not supposed to see the screw torn on the right side of the case inside the cardboard box?

Edited By law89

What store did we buy this computer from?

I have a name in my head but do not want to just blame ....

What a hallucinatory case. 

As Napoleon said, they will take care of you first and then take care to break your head in front of the courier company. You're not interested. For you until the computer is with you, the store is responsible for everything. The fact that it employs subcontractors for a particular task is its issue ...

misfortune.

I feel sorry for your loss. 

Do not ask - it is necessary for the company to take care of the computer as a whole and immediately regardless of its problem with the courier company.

The problem of the company and the courier company is not of interest to you.

Aktsin says - the company needs them to prepare a new computer according to the order specifications - they will bring it to you and take the defective one.

Quote of jackhammer

What store did we buy this computer from?

I have a name in my head but do not want to just blame ....

What a hallucinatory case. 

As Napoleon said, they will take care of you first and then take care to break your head in front of the courier company. You're not interested. For you until the computer is with you, the store is responsible for everything. The fact that it employs subcontractors for a particular task is its issue ...

I do not want to just unnecessarily slander the forum.

Let's see what they do first.

I was told that tomorrow they would receive answers from the courier company.

If you are very interested in who the store is, then in private.

post Scriptum.

The top stripe at the back was missing.

The bottom bar also looks like it's on its way out (it came at an angle even before I sent I don't remember if at such an angle or less).

Quote of HelpSupport

misfortune.

I feel sorry for your loss. 

Do not ask - it is necessary for the company to take care of the computer as a whole and immediately regardless of its problem with the courier company.

The problem of the company and the courier company is not of interest to you.

Aktsin says - the company needs them to prepare a new computer according to the order specifications - they will bring it to you and take the defective one.

I was told that tomorrow the courier company would give an answer. I'll give them at least this day and see what they say.

Yes, bad luck. The computer may have been with me for two weeks and was shipped due to a number of small but sometimes annoying issues like ticking at times.

Unfortunately failed to catch the glitches, so it was pretty much sent for free.

My tendency is to ask for a new computer. Is this a reasonable requirement both in light of the intensity of the blow and in light of the very, very short period of time it was in my possession?

The computer contains 5 parts (and what luck that I did not send the Purchased from Amazon along with the computer). About two I can say with certainty that there is visible physical damage. On the board if I can also say with high probability that it is crooked (I am a bit hesitant because maybe because the case is crooked so maybe it just seems like the board is crooked at the back).

CPU - I have no idea where it is so I can not check what with it.

My concern is that parts I do not physically see that have warped have been damaged by the force of the blow. If the fan in the middle of the case warped from the power, then that means it took a very serious blow.

I would also require a new computer.
But 1. you really have no way of knowing if what you get really new parts or asked those parts and just told you "yes yes it is new" (unless you write down the serial of the parts? But it will need disassembly and if you do not understand so I would not risk ). The case is of course exceptional because it has unequivocally obvious physical damage.
And 2. From personal experience with the stores in the country in general (and with the store I have in mind in particular), they will do anything to dodge and throw accusations at anything to shake off losing money on a new computer (although these parts will surely roll over to another computer (if at all they will give you parts New)

Regarding the 1 - they will bring the new and then take the old.

But even here who knows what equipment they will bring. It is also a risk.

2. They should have insurance on the shipment. Let them take advantage of him.

And yes, the service in Israel is shocking.

Everything you need to chase after the stores.

What a difference between them and .

Regarding 1 - I do not think it works like this ....
Regarding 2 - True they have insurance. But for their part they will first want to find out with the insurance / shipping company and then give you a solution.
You of course their clarification is not interesting.

Hope you get what you deserve.
For me this is about the stage where the excuses started ....
The guy just came out.
We did not deliver because there is a birthday for the manager.
Because of an inventory count we stopped all work.
It was raining today so we stayed in bed a little longer ....

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site