Assembling nvme SSD - Page 5 - Volume - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Nvme SSD assembly

• תגובות 68
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

This is exactly the part I mentioned and said you do not have. Remove a suitable screw from the bag and set the bracket in place.  

To open the screw use a Phillips 00 screwdriver - note that the end of the screwdriver must sit well inside the slots otherwise it will destroy the head of the screw. The board has only one NVME 2.0 expansion slot. The second expansion slot is for a wireless network card - M

There are two connections to the M2, one under the lid (it should be a heat spreader and not just a lid) and one where you marked in the picture. Have you tried looking at the user guide? Everything appears there.

Attached Images

I very much hope and wish for you that this will really be the end of this story.

And as for the site here, I think after a long time, some key people left and still did not fill in the blanks. This caused some lack of maintenance on the site and in my opinion some disconnection from the user audience and their needs.

But it's not that I'm linked to friends who run the site or anything so I have no inside information. Just speculation.

Because, you are right, there really is a feeling that the quality of the site has dropped significantly (and I have been a member of this site for almost 15 years)

Edited By jackhammer
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Question: I at least took care to photograph the lighter components.

Does the fact that the numbers are the same mean that they are the same memories. The picture with the two together is after the computer is back and the separate pictures are before.

Second question - in the cover of the drive There was a sticker affixed and completely attached to the first computer that arrived.

On the new computer it was not completely attached. Can it come out of the factory like that?

The computer also came with a screw that moved inside the case. Recalls that the previous time they dropped a screw from the case. I do not know if it is the same screw but it raises questions. It also seems that one of the doors is not 100% attached (reminiscent of the previous door)

IMG_20210124_222200.jpg

IMG_20210124_223819.jpg

IMG_20210202_150604.jpg

I figured out what you mean about memories (it definitely looks like the exact same sticks).

As for the rest, I did not understand ...
But in my opinion, at this point, it's already more of a topic of "Do I want to keep arguing with them? Or do I want to start using a computer?"
True, you can call them again and ask why this screw is loose, and why this door is not reinforced? And the sticker is not glued well ....
Then they will tell you to turn around and send the computer for testing again and we will test it.
And another 2-3 weeks will pass ....

It's part of the strategy of these stores, to exhaust you so that in the end you give up and say come on fuck it's good enough.
Of course the goal is not to cause these problems on purpose but definitely to avoid fixing them because that's how the mentality in the country works. Every shekel I sting from you is a profit for me, I do not care that I urinate and shit on everyone on the way because everyone does it so what do I care ...

I did not understand what was happening here. They told me they quit on the parts in front of the insurance. Can anyone verify that these are the same sticks? I do not understand that.

a quote

True, you can call them again and ask why this screw is loose

Not loose. Something there was moving inside. I enclose a recording:

http://www.sup.co.il/21377690
The first ten seconds are irrelevant

Well, I talked to them. Apparently the case, power supply and motherboard have been replaced.

The fan that warped - I do not know if they replaced or not. Probably not from his stuff.

The memories and CPU were not replaced.

I am very very disappointed that there was a summary between us and three times I asked and made sure throughout the process that the computer would send me a new one and even on one of the occasions the representative told me that the calls were recorded and I had nothing to worry about.

The representative who spoke to me an hour ago suggested I use a computer and if something goes wrong they will replace or credit.

Another thing that bothered me was he said in the conversation that if it was a gaming computer then he could understand the demand for replacement etc because the computer is more expensive and will work at 100%. I do not accept this approach. This is irrelevant and it is not inconceivable that I may make upgrades in the future.

Says that despite boasting about the service I ended up being super disappointed especially that they told me one thing, and tried to take advantage of my lack of knowledge in computers and did something else. I have encountered quite a bit of poor service in my life but to this day I have not encountered a situation where I was told I was getting something new and I got from a mixed mix of new and old parts. Bottom line, my computer was up and running for 14 days. It was sent 23 days ago for repair. The faults were not detected during the test. 23 days later I am with a computer with a screw probably moving, a slightly crooked door at the bottom and parts that have undergone a pretty strong fall. 

What do you suggest?

I would love to know if it is possible to assemble the same computer in Ivory (they were my favorites, but I could not find these parts)1852896490_.thumb.PNG.5dd1844a40bffb8afe61eabec8a0fdb4.PNG. I am aware that their memories are expensive so it is better to buy from another place and probably in such a situation I will buy them from another place.

Important: I am interested in the same parts as possible because the computer was specifically tailored to my needs by one of the people here in the forum. Maybe I should open a topic on building specifications

Edited By law89

I do not know what action you are doing that is causing this noise of the screw but it definitely sounds like something loose moving back and forth in the case ...

I can tell you that I was so annoyed by the way they smeared me and tried to smear me with scraps that I just canceled my order with her and ordered from another more expensive place for a few hundred shekels but I received excellent service. So for me it was worth it.

Do your thinking and make a decision.
This specification is not something special. There are no special parts here that should not be in every computer store. So I would not be afraid in this respect.

a quote

Do not know what action you are doing that is causing this noise of the screw but it is definitely nashLike something loose moving back and forth in a case ...

When I took it out of the package they heard it. This happens when the case moves.

a quote

I can tell you that I was so angry at the way they smeared me and tried to smear me Me in the gibberish that I just canceled my order with and ordered from another more expensive place for a few hundred shekels but got great service. So for me it was worth it.

I can understand you. I told them in advance that I would not be willing to accept a computer with fallen parts. They did not have to pull me for another week and a half to give me what I did not want

a quote

Do your thinking and make a decision.
This specification is not something special. There are no special parts here that should not be in every computer store. So I would not be afraid in this respect.

I tried at the time to assemble the specs from Ivory, but saw that I needed to change almost all the parts and I did not understand it, so I preferred to go for sure.

It remains to be seen if anyone in the specifications forum can help with this.

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site