Laptop for AutoCAD for 3000 NIS =) - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Laptop for AutoCAD for 3000 NIS =)

Lapua23

• Environments 3000 NIS

• Size - prefers as large as 17 

• Student - This main use of AUTOCAD software 

• Operating system - not required

• I realized that it pays to order from AMAZON or , Because the supply in the country is on the face.

Thank you ! 😄

Edited By Lapua23
Link to content

Price in Excluding shipping, put the product in the cart to see final price. At Amazon the service is better and similar specifications can be found at much cheaper.

Only 14 inches but NIS 1700 in your hand:

https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-IdeaPad-Processor-Graphics-81W0003QUS/dp/B0862269YP/

15 inches in a drop over two thousand shekels:

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-VivoBook-R5-3500U-Graphics-F512DA-EB51/dp/B07QQB7552/

Edited By etal
Link to content

• Lapua23 changed the title to Laptop for AutoCAD for 3000 NIS =)

If you are convinced that you will not need XNUMXD then you can settle for a medium video card. 

I took a look at the link you sent for the VivoBook. Note that it can get up to 12GB only. Maybe that's enough for you.

Plus, I wouldn’t go for the 256GB version - too small for my liking assuming you install , AutoCAD, And some other software.

One more thing - according to the specifications on the Asus website, the specific model can get a 500GB HDD (and not an SSD). On the other hand one of the options in Amazon ostensibly includes 512GB . Need to understand how this fits in with the description on the manufacturer's website.

Link to content

I am not familiar with models of laptops but I will donate my 2 cents because I just ordered for my dad a desktop computer designed for two dimensional work of drawings in AutoCAD.

I read that what is important for two-dimensional work is a powerful processor with as high a frequency as possible, memory (quantity and speed) and . A video card does not matter unless you are working on a large screen at high resolutions.

I also realized that if your drawings are too big and with too much detail, no matter how powerful the computer you buy the software will work slowly.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site