Will the RTX 4000 be seen as early as 2021? - Page 2 - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Will RTX 4000 be seen as early as 2021?

huber

Quote of ch33

@zone glideI'll come out here a little nec and tell you something from a place of "teaching you". The problem with your indecision stems from a lack of experience in the hardware world. You can always wait and there is always something around the corner.

Wait for the RTX4080, you'll get another nec message in the face in January 2022 that it's actually the 5080 and the next product from AMD This is the real thing and there will be a huge jump in performance. Or you might just wait for the 3080 with more VRAM because it's terribly important and yet we want to own a computer for two whole decades, just do not forget that until there is such a card, already just around the corner will be 3080 Ti SuperDuper or any other invented Anodia So maybe wait a little longer.

I remember you even a year ago asking about upgrading your antique computer, I guess at the time you did not upgrade because you decided to wait for the next generation, now you are again considering waiting for the next generation. Buy what you need and stop letting the people here get you anxious about what will come in two years. No matter what you choose to buy and when, within 6-12 months something will come that will make your purchase look funny. I bought a 3060 ti and actually got a 2080 super that someone else paid for maybe a few months ago Dual. And next year my card will also be embarrassed in the benchmarks by a card that costs half. That's what it's, this's the world of hardware, if you can not get it do not buy Technology

If you've gotten this far, it's my schneckel about your situation once and for all because in real life I've never seen a person who smears a purchase of hardware so much, and cares so much about it.

Do not understand who you are talking about or writing about?

50% of your language is not understood 

Link to content

Quote of ch33

@zone glideI'll come out here a little nec and tell you something from a place of "teaching you". The problem with your indecision stems from a lack of experience in the hardware world. You can always wait and there is always something around the corner.

Wait for the RTX4080, you'll get another nec message in the face in January 2022 that it's actually the 5080 and the next product from AMD This is the real thing and there will be a huge jump in performance. Or you might just wait for the 3080 with more VRAM because it's terribly important and yet we want to own a computer for two whole decades, just do not forget that until there is such a card, already just around the corner will be 3080 Ti SuperDuper or any other invented Anodia So maybe wait a little longer.

I remember you even a year ago asking about upgrading your antique computer, I guess at the time you did not upgrade because you decided to wait for the next generation, now you are again considering waiting for the next generation. Buy what you need and stop letting the people here get you anxious about what will come in two years. No matter what you choose to buy and when, within 6-12 months something will come that will make your purchase look funny. I bought a 3060 ti and actually got a 2080 super that someone else paid for maybe a few months ago Dual. And next year my card will also be embarrassed in the benchmarks by a card that costs half. That's what it's, this's the world of hardware, if you can not get it do not buy Technology

If you've gotten this far, it's my schneckel about your situation once and for all because in real life I've never seen a person who smears a purchase of hardware so much, and cares so much about it.

As the saying goes, always the best answer about the fact that in life you have never seen anything in particular, so my answer is that there is always a first time. :)

And no, that's not a bad thing at all ...

It is true that there is always new hardware around the corner, but there were also situations where people were a few months away from the exit of a new generation, which promised a big and very noticeable improvement from what they planned to purchase, so it was really better for them to wait.

Here for the 4000 it is a pretty huge aspect, 70% above 3090 is something you do not do even within two years I think ..

So ... this is not just something stronger, but something much stronger ..

And by and large the computer is not urgent for me here and now, even though I do want it because I have been waiting quite a bit but it is not super critical ..

I understand that something new is always coming out, but still more than happy if you get out of my affairs and concentrate on yours. Thanks.

• confused 1
  • sad 1
Link to content

Quote of ch33

I did not say it was a bad thing. I gave you a perspective in order to help because I see you appear in a lot of threads and ask different people similar questions.

If that's the reaction, then I'll really stop trying to help.

It's clear to me that this is what you were trying to bring up, but it's a bit of an exaggeration to say that this is the only person you saw who smeared so much and a bit of exaggeration in your response .. that's why I prefer not to get into my own business .. . 

Also maybe there is a plan to move to the screen .. and if the jump is so significant in performance .. maybe it will really be possible to play At 144 Hz properly stable over time ..

Link to content

So back to the discussion .....

Do you think this issue (launch of Generation 4000 earlier than expected) directly affects Generation 3000's inventory?

I mean, could it be that Nvidia just said fuck it?

Due Diligence: The writer of these lines is still waiting (from the launch) for the option to buy 3080 at a reasonable price (NIS 4000 is not a reasonable price)

Link to content

Why would they do such a thing? They currently have a money dairy. All stock of new tickets, from all series, cheap and expensive, run out in a few days. Money they have in hand now (probably at a nice profit percentage), it's a lot worth more money than money they might have in hand in the future. We are discussing here all sorts of theoretical things, but NVIDIA is a company, its goal is to make money for the company’s shareholders (shareholders in this case), and it is currently in excellent shape in this regard.

Naturally, it is clear that once a new generation is being planned, one has to think about production lines that will produce it (both) , And the card). Resources are always limited, and if there was no new generation on the horizon, then those resources would go in other directions - perhaps increasing current production capacity. But this is something general, and it is always true. In this world, there is always some generation on the horizon. So it's yes, and no.

To me the talk of a 70% improvement in performance within a year sounds ridiculous. It does not make sense, Not within the same power envelope + price. So whoever in his "personal affairs" wants to wait for the ultimate ultra generation that will offer the most tremendous leap that exists in performance, at a super affordable price, to health. I've been through something like 8 computers I've assembled (and maybe more, and these are just for myself, and there are more of these for family and friends). The answer to this question will not be given in this forum, nor in this world, and will be successful with it.

This whole market is currently in a delusional state. We got great tickets, but at what price? To pay 3-4 thousand shekels for a video card? It's a hallucination. 

Edited By Ido.G
Link to content

Quote of Ido.G

Why would they do such a thing? They currently have a money dairy. All stock of new tickets, from all series, cheap and expensive, run out in a few days. Money they have in hand now (probably at a nice profit percentage), it's a lot worth more money than money they might have in hand in the future. We are discussing here all sorts of theoretical things, but NVIDIA is a company, its goal is to make money for the company’s shareholders (shareholders in this case), and it is currently in excellent shape in this regard.

Naturally, it is clear that once a new generation is being planned, one has to think about production lines that will produce it (both) chip, And the card). Resources are always limited, and if there was no new generation on the horizon, then those resources would go in other directions - perhaps increasing current production capacity. But this is something general, and it is always true. In this world, there is always some generation on the horizon. So it's yes, and no.

To me the talk of a 70% improvement in performance within a year sounds ridiculous. It does not make sense, Not within the same power envelope + price. So whoever in his "personal affairs" wants to wait for the ultimate ultra generation that will offer the most tremendous leap that exists in performance, at a super affordable price, to health. I've been through something like 8 computers I've assembled (and maybe more, and these are just for myself, and there are more of these for family and friends). The answer to this question will not be given in this forum, nor in this world, and will be successful with it.

This whole market is currently in a delusional state. We got great tickets, but at what price? To pay 3-4 thousand shekels for a video card? It's a hallucination. 

By and large you are absolutely right. And under other circumstances, there was no need for another generation at such an early stage that the current generation is super successful and kidnapped within seconds from all the virtual uniforms.

But the issue of competition must be included in the equation here . Once AMD announced (publicly) that at the end of the 21st they would introduce RDNA3 which should introduce another crazy performance jump (of course "said" is the keyword - it's all rumors at this point), after the jump from RDNA1 to RDNA2 was very large, reaching a "touching" distance From Nvidia and they have once again become a worthy comparison to Nvidia's flagship models.

In other words NVIDIA sees the Blowing in the back of the neck in the segment of the flagships. This means that NVIDIA will want to offer a solution before AMD puts down their next product that will likely align (and even more) with the RT performance that was currently the Compared to Noidia.

Link to content

The jump from RDNA 1 to RDNA 2 was that big? based on what? We have no basis for comparison. With RDNA1 they did not produce Big as they are today in RDNA 2. RDNA 1 did not have a high end card at all, they did not try to compete there, the highest was the 5700 XT in the middle market. When it's 6700XT we can compare the jump in architecture. 

Link to content

My intention was that in RDNA1 they were not at all comparable to NVIDIA in the high segment. 
That's exactly what you're saying, they did not have a card strong enough to compete because (apparently) the chips were not strong enough.
Now with RDNA2 they have suddenly become relevant in this segment and are starting to threaten Nvidia.

Link to content

Quote of jackhammer

And came to the point of "touching" from Voidia

Hmm .....🤔

From our tests they have already passed Noydia, In each and every one From the games we tested. Also in 1440P and especially in .

And we did not even have 6900XT in hand but only 6800XT ... 

When the 6900XT arrives we will see how much the gap has widened

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Something interesting, I did not find another thread that I feel like pushing it, nor do I want to open a new one:
You can see that even on an intermediate card 3060ti yes, even a very high resolution 1440P,

There are certain titles where a bottleneck is obtained in the outgoing Risen 3600 platform, compared to the Risen 5600X:

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site