Will the RTX 4000 be seen as early as 2021? - Page 5 - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Will RTX 4000 be seen as early as 2021?

huber

I could not really understand why it should matter to a company that issues a video card if someone goes and plays with it or someone goes and runs with it some process of "mining". The company offers a product to the consumer, and a consumer buys it. That's the mechanism, and that's it.

Link to content

You forget the image it creates.
The company launches a product.
If the 10% who are bullies snatch everyone's tickets because they are willing to pay a lot more money and have a greater economic interest than the other 90% (because this hardware makes them money) then a situation emerges where 90% of the market is left empty-handed.
This leads to a negative opinion about the product, a sham launch that just does not see this product anywhere.
So true, the company will still make a lot of money but if they continue to pull this thread too much while their competitor gains power and popularity, eventually people will move to the competing company and then even in his pocket it will start to hurt them ...

Link to content

Following the witty remarks of lastresort,

In the meantime, in my business estimation, the manufacturers in Tachles are doing what is best for their pockets, ie their shareholders.

There is a clear conflict of interest here between the investor side, who wants to get the maximum return on his investment and is therefore interested in maximizing the profit,

And the consumer, who wants to get maximum performance for his shekel and is therefore interested in a minimum product price on the shelf.

I happen to be on both sides, also as an investor in NVIDIA and betting heavily on it, wanting it to go up and soar

Because any such increase is sweeping into the pockets of handsome profits, which is why I am in the market as an investor,

And on the other hand this is an interest that is contrary to my consumer interest because I want to get these tickets Rabak

Available in store and at a reasonable and cheap price as possible.

If to make a sigma of these two interests, on the one hand that Noydia's profits will go up because the mining market is raging beautifully,

On the other hand, I want the price of the product to fall, a situation arises that I do not like to admit in a politically correct environment, much more worthwhile

(Me) that the share price will go up rather than that the (single) product price that I will purchase will go down.

In each such increase I sweep into my pockets a lot of ticket value (in terms of money), while if I buy a single ticket and save a few

Hundreds of dollars, the aforesaid dwarfs the other side of the equation.

Therefore, I have a clear anti-consumer interest in the particular context in question, and therefore I will exclude myself from the right to discuss it with you,

Similar to a judge who disqualifies himself from hearing the present case, due to a conflict of interest. 😆

In the case of cards I have no real conflict of interest, today I do not invest in it strait, I do invest in it in ETFs

About the field in which she is engaged, so you could say that I am invested in , But lite. 

Sedative in case of I have no real conflict of interest and here I do not care about the cruise, that its stock will crash, and the main thing

That its products on the shelf will be cheap for me. Beyond that I really like what she's been doing lately, so in general

It blends in nicely with my interests.

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Quote of the captaincaveman

It should kind of interest them that responsibility.

If I sell a product with the intention that its use will be of a certain nature, and according to that I checked that it really withstands the loads, then use it in a different way and come to me to exercise responsibility ... I have a problem.

The claim itself makes sense. However, how do you know that this is indeed a problem that exists for them? For some reason all this discussion is going on while assuming that AMD and They are puppets / impersonals. So yes, they are human beings, and of course they make managerial-marketing mistakes and so on, but no need to exaggerate. After all, the whole thing is not new, and it is likely that if it was a problem for them, a mechanism for dealing with it would develop. Given that it does not exist, until we know otherwise, one should assume the simple assumption - there is no such problem.

Link to content

Quote of jackhammer

You forget the image it creates.
The company launches a product.
If the 10% who are bullies snatch everyone's tickets because they are willing to pay a lot more money and have a greater economic interest than the other 90% (because this hardware makes them money) then a situation emerges where 90% of the market is left empty-handed.
This leads to a negative opinion about the product, a sham launch that just does not see this product anywhere.
So true, the company will still make a lot of money but if they continue to pull this thread too much while their competitor gains power and popularity, eventually people will move to the competing company and then even in his pocket it will start to hurt them ...

This image exists in a negligible portion of the consumer audience of these companies. It is limited only to the "crazy talkers" who discuss every ticket launch meticulously, and also from them, to exaggerators.

No one has a "negative opinion" about the new או . Most people would be very happy to get their hands on such cards, given the good pricing. People who want to yes manage to get their hands on the tickets, eventually (fact, I know "people from the locality" that they have). 

As for whether or not they will move to the competing company - it is not clear to me how this is related, then AMD is plus or minus in the same situation at all. Currently the availability of the new card is problematic, and it does not have any cards that cover the entire range up to MID TIER as of Already has. In any case, this brings us back to the original claim - Would have been happy to put more tickets on the shelves, given that this merchandise is snatched away. 

Edited By Ido.G
Link to content

Quote of Ido.G

This image exists in a negligible portion of the consumer audience of these companies. It is limited only to the "crazy talkers" who discuss every ticket launch meticulously, and also from them, to exaggerators.

No one has a "negative opinion" about the new NVIDIA או AMD. Most people would be very happy to get their hands on such cards, given the good pricing. People who want to yes manage to get their hands on the tickets, eventually (fact, I know "people from the locality" that they have).

From reading the forums in this sand it seems that the main consideration at the moment for quite a few people is this availability in stock.

Of course there are those who will only buy AMD / Because there is a feature that is important to them or just a fanboy.

Link to content

It is clear that the vast majority would have been happy to get their hands on such a card.
The cards in this generation are showing great performance !!
But given the fact that the consumer can not get them anywhere, even if he wants to pay exorbitant prices of $ 1200 to 3080 or $ 2000 to 3090, then yes, the professional / technical opinion on the tickets is very positive but (!!!) the overall shopping experience is very disappointing because The products just don't exist anywhere !!

And yes, I know that whoever really wants to achieve there are options like chasing telegram and discord channels and alerts etc etc etc ... but these options are not really realistic (you compete with bots and you have 3 seconds to respond ...) and the consumer should not do It's to buy a product and it's a huge FAIL for the 2 manufacturers in this section.

Link to content

Below is a table describing the "difficulty" of atrium mining, the cryptocurrency for which all miners buy the cards

3000 of Noydia. Our goal is to try to study it and produce insights / conclusions, about an estimated date when the trend

Turn over and mining will no longer be worthwhile, so the tickets will be back on store shelves, and the stock of mining farms will be back on the market

The second hand due to the lack of viability to operate them.

Basically there is a game of chase here. As the difficulty decreases it is worthwhile to cut because profitability increases. But then more and more

Miners are equipped with new and powerful accelerators and enter the mining cauldron, and in response the mining difficulty rises back up.

Until you reach a new equilibrium point where it is once again not worthwhile to mine, and there is a need for miners to get out of the game in order to

Lower back the difficulty. And so it goes again, God forbid.

It is a cyclic motion that has an amplitude of several years between waves. A movement I fear will accompany us in the foreseeable future

For the sake of the coming years and you will know how long.

image.thumb.png.86ae68eaebdd95d1cd9d1f6a678bfa41.png

We see well the rise to the peak in mid-2018, the disintegration and decline of the aftermath. Then the climbing trend returns

Again, except for stuttering with the onset of the corona plague and then back to re-mining (due to global dollar printing

Which flowed a lot of money to the markets and said again the prices of the coins and with it the viability of re-mining).

I do not have enough data or in-depth and detailed knowledge of how it behaves in terms of mathematical vectors this business, because no

Really interested in the field of cryptography - sees this as dealing with a worse patient than anything else to be honest. But if called

For a service with no choice what is called, then I will appreciate in principle logic, that every generation there is a doubling in the important power of accelerators, so maybe

We will estimate that when the difficulty doubles itself from the previous peak (which then marked the reversal of the trend) ie when it reaches the 7000-8000 area in the graph,

So the viability of mining will fall again? That is, it will be our trigger to predict the reversal of the trend?

There is still a long way to go there we are only in the 4250 area at the moment .... but if you look at the graph of the rise of the difficulty (its slope)

It seems that around 2000 difficulty points cost them in a period of about six months ...

now,

If this is a linear rate, which is based on the rate of equipping the farms with new cards, then it is a rate that is limited based on the volume of production.

Of the manufacturer Nodia, and is indeed quite rigid and inflexible, so it will take up to a year to reach the threshold of 7000-8000 points

Difficulty in the graph. 

This is a very basic analysis and it is doubtful how much it is related to correctness, but at the moment and based on the truth quite enough

Nothing we have in terms of understanding how it works, it's better than nothing. Right now and as long as I have not gone in to study the business seriously

Appropriately, my very abstract prediction is, it will take a year of magnitude for a trend reversal.

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises

new on the site