PC for Student Finance and IT - Consulting Before Buying a Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

PC for student finance and IT

Hi friends, I would like to consult with you on building a computer specification that will suit my personal needs.

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

2000, it is also possible more but there is a reason I am stinging at the current amount because according to a market survey I have seen that this is the price about the value of the computer I am interested in of course I would prefer as little as possible but that would meet my performance.

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

Software, , Writing documents

3. Is there a need for peripherals in addition to the computer (for example: keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)?

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

I do not understand 100% hardware so I would love to get a specification from 0

5. How important is silent computer operation? 

It is very important

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

No standard size lights

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

There is no need

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

KSP / IVORY / TMS

9. When is the purchase of the computer planned (it is highly recommended to request a short specification from the time of purchase)?

As soon as possible

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire) or overclocking?

One HDMI port split by a splitter into 2 and one VGA / DVI port plus 2 ports At least.

11. Is there any peripherals that will be connected? If so, which one? (Docking station if computers Mobile \ One screen or another)

2 Supportive screens And one screen with a VGA / DVI connection

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

I would love to experiment with the processor this time , It is especially important to me that the computer can support 3 monitors, my plan from the computer to split the HDMI port into 2 such and connect to the two monitors and one VGA / DVI port that will connect to the third screen, I prefer without a video card but built in because I have no graphics uses but If this is necessary not to be bobmastic, I would be happy to get a recommendation for an additional splitter as mentioned since I plan to use two HDMI-supporting monitors, 240G memory will suffice me, 8G will suffice for me as well but I would be happy if you think otherwise, if I missed any necessary component I would be happy for it to be included in the specification.

Indicates again, the computer is designed to program, build economic and mathematical models and not for gaming or anything else.

Thanks in advance to all the assistants.

Link to content

From my experience to any programming beyond very minimal you will want more storage and memory although in this budget there is not much room for maneuver.

Anyway if it's not clear to you then split port This means that both screens will see the exact same image, it is not so useful for work purposes.

Link to content

Quote of etal

From my experience to any programming beyond very minimal you will want more storage and memory although in this budget there is not much room for maneuver.

Anyway if it's not clear to you then split port HDMI This means that both screens will see the exact same image, it is not so useful for work purposes.

By and large in terms of programming I do not go into the depths of development but on building economic models and mathematics through different languages, regarding the split what solution would you recommend from video card to smart splitter, it is important for me to note that in hardware I am not knowledgeable enough.

I currently use a laptop with an i-5 processor and 8 GB And it provides me with uses so I came from the premise of- That's enough for me too.

I would be happy for your help in this matter.

Link to content

Since you do not really need an external video card then just search With enough connections . In any case forget about splitters of all kinds, stupid, smart or anything else, for the needs you describe it just does not exist.

It will help if you list exactly what connections are in each of your monitors or their models.

Link to content

Quote of etal

Since you do not really need an external video card then just search Motherboard With enough connections Video. In any case forget about splitters of all kinds, stupid, smart or anything else, for the needs you describe it just does not exist.

It will help if you list exactly what connections are in each of your monitors or their models.

One monitor with VGA / DVI connection and 2 additional monitors with HDMI.

Thank you :) 

Edited By Python 3.7
Link to content

There are not many stores that hold the newer models of With a built-in video card then the specs are tangled. It does not seem to me worth half the amount of memory and half the size of the disk for 250 shekels less so there is a bit of an exception. You will need a DVI cable for Because there are no boards with two ports .

https://www.plonter.co.il/priceoffer_shoppingcart.tmpl?PriceOffer=227006

מחיר
In shekels
includes VAT
Amount manufacturer Name

₪ 1117

₪ 1117

AMD
4650G-PRIME-B450M-A

NPYAMD RYZEN5 4650G (Gen3) with Wraith Cooler and ASUS PRIME-B450M-A
Three years warranty - official importer

₪ 323

₪ 323

XPG
AX4U320088G16A-CBK20x2

AX4U320038G16A-CBK20x2.jpg16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz DDR4 CL16-20-20 DIMM - 1.35V - Black - XPG GAMMIX D20
lifetime warranty

₪ 306

₪ 306

Kingston
SA2000M8-500G

SA2000M8-250G.jpg500GB SSDNOW A2000 (PCIe NVMe ™ Gen 3.0 x4) M.2 2280 - 2200 / 2000MB / s - SA2000M8 / 500G
Five years warranty

₪ 432

₪ 432

Antec
VSK10-WINDOW-NE550M

VSK10-WINDOW.jpgMicro Tower - Window - with 550W Antec NE550M 80 Plus Bronze Modular PSU - mATX - 405 x 208 x 400mm - 1x120mm Fan - Max GPU Length 350mm
Three-year chassis warranty and five years supply

Cash
  Credit

Edited By etal
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site