Profitable Software in the Cloud and Information Security - Information Technology - IT - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Profitable software in the cloud and information security

Hey friends 

I hope this is the right place and I also hope I do not go through anything at all (and if I missed it just say so : ) )

I recently looked for a solution for basic customer management as well as bookkeeping 

I came across a profitable one that really offers perfectly reasonable prices 

I signed up for their trial period in a cloud-based system 

According to the support woman I spoke to, the software works * only * with a browser EXPLORER * and * only if you allow their extension * and * only if you add their site to trusted sites

For some reason it feels a little out of place in terms of information security 

And a bit outdated ... 

I would love to hear your professional opinion 

And if it turns out that it is indeed worthwhile to stay away, I would love to hear about alternatives : ) 

Again I hope I'm in the right place 

And lots of thanks 

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

You are right but they are not the only ones. Practice - if you were now going to start from 0 I would not think of them at all.

Explorer is an antique product whose final support ends in another two months. The EOL product even before you start working with it.

AG43 - Thanks for the response 

I am indeed aware of this and that is why it lit a red light for me ... The problem is that I know that some of the service providers in the country 

Really require an employee in an unsupported or secure environment and this creates a feeling of wrong or improper work for me 

I would love to hear about software recommendations Or localities that allow the production of accounting documents 

That do not require compromising on information security and working with very outdated systems 

I do not have many requirements .. Basic customer management 

Production of receipts and credit clearing 

There is someone who can recommend (if it contradicts the rules it is also possible in private of course) 

It's important for me to note that I'm not looking to create a marketing post here 

It's just important to me to also keep the computer and information of the business while working with accounting and CRM software 

This post was written from the perspective of information security and perception of software service providers in our small country : ) 

• 3 weeks later ...
  • 3 weeks later ...

Your red lights are definitely justified.

She is not the only company. There are a number of other small businesses, mainly government institutions.

Like you were told, if you are not anchored in this product, you will run away.

There are many solutions in the United States for managing individuals' accounts (where it is more common for ordinary citizens to file taxes).

I recommend you google in English and just make sure it supports Hebrew if you need to (should not be a problem)

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

In June everything will work out? The MWC 2021 exhibition begins with a Corona-adapted version

Instead of a grandiose mobile celebration in Barcelona - we get a relatively small event in Shanghai this week, and plans for a European comeback this coming June The MWC (Mobile World Congress) was the first notable technological event to suffer last year's coronation, with naive restrictions in the first stage, Complete cancellation of the physical event afterwards - and at the same time promises that next year everything will return to normal, when it is likely that at that point in time no one guessed or predicted that even in 2021 ...

new on the site