The computer is faltering - mainly in games and videos on the Internet, but it is not clear exactly why - Computer technical support
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

The computer falters - especially in games and videos on the Internet, but it is not clear exactly why

Hey,

I have had this computer for a year and a half two years - suddenly even simple games that have always worked a part on the highest graphics keep me from even the lowest graphics.

Recent changes: the connection The computer to the screen was destroyed so I plugged a cable of yesteryear with the screws that connect to the screen and it seems to have happened since then. I updated a video card and it didn't help and I also did a quick scan in the speed fan software and it came out fine. Someone has an idea of ​​what the source is and what the solution is

I'm sorry for the long specs I'm just bad at computers so I copied everything.

guitar pick

SiSoftware Sandra

ID
Host Name: DESKTOP-BCS7QQC
Workgroup: WORKGROUP

computer
Model: H310M S2H Default string
Serial Number: Default *******
Chassis: Default string Desktop
Motherboard: H310M S2H
Serial Number: Default *******
BIOS: AMI (OEM) FK 09/18/2018
Intel vPro: 12.0.0.1069
Total Memory: 7.88GB DIMM DDR4

Processors
Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz (6C 3.81GHz / 4GHz, 3.5GHz / 3.7GHz IMC, 6x 256kB L2, 9MB L3)
Socket / Slot: FC LGA1151

chipset
Memory Controller: Gigabyte Core8S (CofeeLake-S 6C) Host Bridge / DRAM Registers 100MHz, 8GB DIMM 2.67GHz 64-bit, Integrated Graphics

Memory Module (s)
Memory Module: Kingston / Hynix (Hyundai) KHX2933C15D48GX 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-23500U -2936 (17-17-17-40 4-57-19-6)

Video System
Monitor / Panel: (Standard monitor types) Generic Non-PnP Monitor (1600x1200)
Video Adapter: Intel (R) UHD Graphics 630 (192S 24C SM6.4 1GHz, 768kB L2, 128MB 2.67GHz 64-bit, Integrated Graphics)

Graphics Processor
OpenCL: Intel (R) UHD Graphics 630 (184S 23C SM3.0 1GHz, 512kB L2, 3.2GB DDR4 2.67GHz 64-bit, Integrated Graphics)
D3D 11: Intel (R) UHD Graphics 630 (192S 24C SM12.1 1GHz, 768kB L2, 128MB DDR4 2.67GHz 64-bit, Integrated Graphics)
OpenGL: Intel (R) UHD Graphics 630 (192S 24C SM4.60 1GHz, 768kB L2, 128MB DDR4 2.67GHz 64-bit, Integrated Graphics)

Storage Devices
Disk: SanDisk PLUS 480GB (480.1GB, SATA600, 2.5 ", SSD)

Logical Storage Devices
Recovery: 499MB (NTFS, 4kB) @ SanDisk PLUS 480GB (480.1GB, SATA600, 2.5 ", SSD)
Hard Disk (C :): 447GB (NTFS, 4kB) @ SanDisk PLUS 480GB (480.1GB, SATA600, 2.5 ", SSD)
Hard Disk: 95MB (FAT32, 1kB) @ SanDisk PLUS 480GB (480.1GB, SATA600, 2.5 ", SSD)

Peripherals
LPC Hub Controller # 1: Intel (R) 300 Series Chipset Family LPC Controller (H310) - A303
LPC Legacy Controller # 1: T2 86-86
Audio Device: ICH300 (Cannon Point) cAVS
Audio Codec: Realtek Semi High Definition Audio
Disk Controller: ICH300 (Cannon Point) Shared SRAM
Disk Controller: Gigabyte ICH300 (Cannon Point) SATA AHCI Controller
USB Controller # 1: Gigabyte ICH300 (Cannon Point) 3.1 xHCI Host Controller
SMBus / i2c Controller #1: ICH SMBus

Printers and Faxes
Printer: Printer Driver Software (300x300, Color)
Printer: XPS Document Writer v4 (600x600, Color)
Printer: Print To PDF (600x600, Color)
Fax: Shared Fax Driver (200x200)
Printer: Brother -FAX v.3.2 (200x200)
Printer: Brother MFC-1910W series (600x600)

Scanners & Cameras
Scanner: Brother MFC-1910W LAN (Scanner, 600x1200, USB)

Biometrics
Voice: Analog NUI Voice Virtual Sensor (Voice)

Network Services
Network Adapter: Realtek Gaming GbE Family Controller (Ethernet, 100Mbps)

Operating System
Windows System: Microsoft 10 Staff 10.0.18363
Platform Compliance: x64

Performance Enhancing Tips
Warning 2513: TPM not detected. Some security features are unavailable.
Tip 2: Double-click tip or press Enter while a tip is selected for more information about the tip.

Edited By eladbb12
Link to content

• eladbb12 changed the title to The computer falters - especially in games and videos on the Internet, but it is not clear exactly why

According to the data you are using a built-in video card, it is really not suitable for gaming in any way.

Could it be that you transferred the connection from an external video card installed to a motherboard that uses the built-in video card?

Link to content

I have no idea the truth, how can I know?

Overall

- The connection point of the HDMI is very far from the connection point of the current connection (the simple one that works).

- In the line of the HDMI connection there is another connection option called "DVI" (could it solve the problem DVI cable from it to the screen?)

-I think I only have one video card on my computer

-Until now I wanted free games and games I mean like THE ARK and even games with better graphics since the change even fortnite is limping me.

Edited By eladbb12
Link to content

Quote of etal

Take a picture of the connections

DVI-to-CableHDMI Is definitely an option or maybe the parts still under warranty is a pretty new computer 

IMG_3272.thumb.JPG.5690f44088226aee465a51f73e8452f9.JPG

This is where the HDMI was connected 

IMG_3271.thumb.JPG.33816954857e69c5a5811ae83acca5fe.JPG

This is the current connection to the screen if you notice the HDMI connection is very far from it (below all).

Edited By eladbb12
Link to content

Quote of etal

Take a picture of the connections

DVI-to-CableHDMI Is definitely an option or maybe the parts still under warranty is a pretty new computer 

Quote by TheCrow34

As they said, the monitor is connected to a motherboard instead of a video card. 

You must connect it to a video card if you want to be able to play games.

Thank you !!!

When I connect The screen picks up as if the computer is closed

So if I understood correctly just buy a DVI cable and plug in what next to the HDMI?

Link to content

Quote of etal

You will probably need to reinstall the video card drivers all assuming it is working properly. It could be that the card itself has broken down and the problem is not just the connection.

You mean, like, saltines and their ilk, eh? Will my HDMI connection work (no stores are open to get DVI because of the corona ..)? Do you know of a guide on how to reinstall drivers?

Edited By eladbb12
Link to content

Quote of etal

You will probably need to reinstall the video card drivers all assuming it is working properly. It could be that the card itself has broken down and the problem is not just the connection.

Quote of thomas fidorin

Yes

Updates: I bought a DVI cable (male male) I connected but then the screen picks up as if the computer is closed as with the cable .. I will open a new thread for the order of the forum

Thanks to all the helpers

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site