Request a quote for RYZEN gaming computer specifications up to NIS 8000 - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Request for a quote for RYZEN gaming computer specifications up to NIS 8000

I am interested in buying a gaming computer with a preference for a third generation Ryzen processor

I will use a computer for general gaming from LoL to RDR2 which means it will run every AAA game in the next 5 years.

Preference for a white case with RGB

The purchase of the computer is planned for the next week / two weeks.

No need for disk drive.

No peripherals needed.

My current screen is 1920x1080 144Hz.

Link to content

No video card you buy today will fly in AAA games for another 5 years. Go take a look at the GTX 980TI benchmarks today.

I think for your screen the budget is too high. Here is a specification from STARTPC -

Processor: 1435 ₪ - * NEW * - Six 5 5600X Up To 4.6Ghz BOX
CPU Air Cooling: 139 ₪ - * New * - C400 Glacial White
Motherboard: 634 ₪ - PREMIUM -PLUS
Memory: 339 NIS - * Sale * - 16G (2x8G) XPG 3600Mhz CL18 GAMMIX D30 BLACK
Video card: 3690 NIS - * when buying a computer sold out * - ZOTAC RTX3080 10GB Up To 1725Mhz TRINITY OC
Hard disk: 509 NIS - WD Blue 1T SN550  R / W Up To 2400 / 1950MB / s 5 Year Warranty
Power Supply: 456 ₪ - 750W HCG-750M 80 + GOLD Full Modular High Current Gamer
Package: 518 ₪ - * New * - Phanteks Eclipse P400A AIR Tempered Glass DRGB White
Cooling Body for Chassis: 80 ₪ - F12 120mm (Quantity: 2)

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 7800 
For credit: up to 12 payments 7956 ₪ or 36 payments 8112 ₪

But it has an RTX3080 that is not currently in stock anywhere. One option is to wait for it to arrive. Another option is to go for a video card that better suits your needs and is also more available like the RTX3060 TI at the moment and maximum in the future to upgrade with the money you have saved.

Link to content

Do not recommend buying in TMS at the moment, the prices of graphics cards there are insane. STARTPC has the best prices. The video card you chose at Start starts at NIS 600 less. It changes all the specs that can be put together, you built a spec here with almost the same money with a significantly less powerful screen.

Edited By ch33
Link to content

Quote of ch33

Except for almost the same money with a significant screen

Huge difference. Lucky I did not buy from TMS

The SSD I chose is good?

Processor: 1435 ₪ - * NEW * - Six 5 5600X Up To 4.6Ghz BOX
CPU Air Cooling: 139 ₪ - * New * - C400 Glacial White
Motherboard: 634 ₪ - PREMIUM -PLUS
Memory: 588 ₪ - Corsair Vengeance PRO 16G (2x8G) 3600Mhz CL18 BLACK RGB
Video card: 2265 ₪ - * new * - RTX3060Ti 8G D6 Up To 1665Mhz EAGLE

Hard disk: 490 - 500G 970 EVO PLUS R / W 3,500MB / s / 3,200MB / s 5 Year Warranty

Hard disk: 259 NIS - * Sale * 2T 3.5 '' Sata3 Barracuda 7200RPM 2 Years Warranty
Power Supply: 456 ₪ - 750W HCG-750M 80 + GOLD Full Modular High Current Gamer
Case: 462 ₪ - Phanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass White
Network and communication: 49 NIS - Bluetooth adapter
Express train / lab cost: 150 NIS - Express train - up to 2 business days (subject to stock availability)

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 6927 
For credit: up to 12 payments 7065 Or up to 36 payments 7204 NIS

Edited By Grandiose
Link to content

The SSD is good but maybe a bit redundant, also the SSD I put to l in the specs is excellent and it's 1TB for almost the same price. Much better.

If you take a 3060 Ti, it is also possible to decrease the power supply to 650 W. Or for 50 shekels to stay with the 750 in case you want some monster in the future, this is also an option.

Link to content

Quote from Grandiose

Maybe I exaggerated a bit with the 5 years, but I did not intend to run them on ultra resolution.

What about SSD?

This is what I was able to put together in TMS according to your specifications, tell me where I went wrong and what can be improved

https://www.tms.co.il/200395

I highly recommend you SSD 1Tra and you have nothing to lose successfully 

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime