Help with Computer Chair - Peripherals - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Help with a computer chair

RISEROLL

The chair from IKEA broke me for NIS 500 for about 7 years

I called an importer of HERMAN MILLER the EMBODY costs 8100 including the AERON VAT which does not fit my height and looks much less good costs 7600

What can you buy in the 5,000 area?

Link to content

Forget nonsense ... The best computer seat is the one that will keep you upright and with an angle of over 90 degrees between your legs and back: Pneumatic stability.

spacer.png

This, specifically, costs 800 NIS.

I purchased one 8 years ago, holds up nicely after 4 apartment moves including overseas and back. Although the upholstery sides have started to unravel in the bottom cushion, but it is perfectly fine.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site