Del - Screen Problem - Page 2 - Consumerism - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Del - Screen problem

law89

The truth is, I did not notice that version p2421 came out. The stores I looked at only have s versions.

Is there any difference between p2421 and p2419?

I'm afraid of falling for the same problems. Plus for some reason they want 20% more in the price on 2421 it already almost brings me to the price of the 2k screen that someone recommended here.

Link to content

Quote of QttP

I did not work neither with P2419H nor with P2421, so I do not know what to say. You may really want to stay away from screens Dell. They do not seem to be doing you the best.

There's something about it.

Samsung th And the last Hyundai I had, did not cause me any problems.

On the other hand it is now to start looking for something new and wasting time on it (Samsung is doing the job but I want to innovate in something else)

Link to content

Quote of etal

There is a difference P2421 is in the ratio 16:10 and gives more work space

Is it significant in terms of work comfort, watching movies, etc.? (I guess the screen will be a little more towards the square and less towards the rectangle)

Link to content

Quote of Jabberwock

Less good for movies. You will have more black margins up and down

Would you give up the pleasure and take a standard size of 16: 9 or do you think it is not significant?

I personally have no idea how much this will change the dimensions of the screen. I never worked with 16:10.

Link to content

Thanks. They talked to me this morning, and depending on what you wrote down I told them I would rather not take the 16:10 screen.

They are supposed to get back to me at 16:30 pm and I need to give them an answer whether to cancel the deal or try a third screen from the model I purchased.

I'm undecided both because it's not gone twice and also because this screen is already starting not to show up in stores and I need two. In the store I purchased + another store I was debating whether to purchase is no longer listed.

Where I see what is the maximum resolution I can run. I have a built-in card:

https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=103326

Is it built into the motherboard?

If so, I also tried looking at a gigabyte site and could not find one.

editing:

By the way, I just looked at the dimensions of the other meager screens. The 16:10 is slightly less wide (about cm) and longer by about 3 cm. I do not know if this is significant for looking for another screen.

Edited By law89
Link to content

In principle, I would always prefer 1920X1200 over 1920X1080 - more work space for height is good.

On the other hand, when working with two monitors, I prefer them to be at the same resolution, so if I already have a 1920X1080 screen, I would take another one like this.

Edited By QttP
Link to content

Quote of QttP

In principle, I would always prefer 1920X1200 over 1920X1080 - more work space for height is good.

On the other hand, when working with two monitors, I prefer them to be at the same resolution, so if I already have a 1920X1080 screen, I would take another one like this.

I'm planning to buy one more, so this should not be a problem (and I have the option to return the screen I currently have and get a refund and purchase two more so all options are open). The third screen will be in slightly different sizes but it will not be connected much (Samsung) anyway.

The 2421s are sold at a significantly higher price, almost like the QHD that someone brought here.

Maybe it's worth going for QHD already? I do not know if it even has a 24-inch size meaning.

I have an hour to consider.

Just make sure my graphics card at all supports resolutions above FHD like 1920 * 1200?

Link to content

Quote by law89

Where I see what is the maximum resolution I can run. I have a built-in card:

https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=103326

Is it built into the motherboard?

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B460M-AORUS-PRO-rev-10/sp#sp

a quote

Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:

1. 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz
    * The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
  2. 1 x , supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304 @ 60 Hz
    * Support for 1.4 version, HDCP 2.3, and .
  3. 1 x port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @ 30 Hz
    * Support for 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.

DVI is limited to FHD. And HDMI and DP to .

I.e. 2 screens of L24Q-30 will work in parallel because it has DP and.

Link to content

Ahh, and I search and search in the key features tab and find none.

Wow, I have to say I learned a lot from this discussion about screens.

The Lenovo is 24 inches - this is a size that 2k will express or it will just reduce the text even further for me.

I'm on FHD resolution but set a text size of 125% in Windows.

When it's on 100% I strive to read.

It seems to me that he forgot to get back to me. Over an hour ago he had to return.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site