Canceling a deal on AliExpress - Is it possible or a waste of time - Consumerism - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Canceling a deal on AliExpress - Is it possible or a waste of time  

Hey,
I bought it BT for one hundred dollars on AliExpress.
During use there is strong radiation at a level that I can not use.
I explained to the seller and asked to return the product to him at my expense in exchange for a refund.
He did not comment and I opened a dispute on AliExpress.
The seller wrote to Eli Express that he was not willing to credit me, but at the same time he wrote to me that he would accept my offer after the dispute ended, only that I would not say anything to AliExpress.
When AliExpress intervened in the dispute AliExpress claimed that I had to present proof that there was radiation from the headphones otherwise I would not get a refund.
Maybe someone can guide me what to do?
Thanks !

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Thanks to everyone who responded, maybe one thing .. I can not use the headphones because I feel strong pains in the head as soon as I put them on.

I'm not a scientist or an electronics engineer and I do not know exactly what this is due to.

I assume it is radiation .. but even if that is the reason I can not measure it since special equipment is required ..

Maybe in general I have a sensitivity to radiation, this is also a possibility.

As is well known in serial production, sometimes there are products that are not working properly. 

If I bought in the country, the seller would exchange or return the money to me.

The thing is that I will not use the product and I have no one to give it to.

Is the situation lost in terms of dealing with AliExpress? Does it make sense to send them a screenshot that the seller is willing to accept the product and return the money?

Thanks for the intent!

a quote

If I bought in the country, the seller would exchange or return the money to me.

You're optimistic. The seller would probably tell you that you used them and therefore cannot be refunded

Quote of niber

The seller wrote to Eli Express that he was not willing to credit me, but at the same time he wrote to me that he would accept my offer after the dispute ended, only that I would not say anything to AliExpress.

come on...

If he is willing to return the money in exchange for returning the product, then he will agree to it ...

If he wants to "wait" for the validity of the possibility of a dispute with AliExpress to pass - he does not really intend to return anything.

The "radiation" that the headphones emit is small in magnitude by several magnitudes of the radiation you radiate (infrared), our body has no way to feel microwave radiation except of course to warm up and of course headaches will not be caused by such radiation because it is excellent in absorbing anything containing water and causes only heating Lightweight and with the power of these headphones the difference will be of how fragile the virtue is probably and it is again not something you will be able to feel.
And all this of course completely ignoring the fact that the phone emits significantly more, the computer you are sitting next to probably also emits more and the leakage from your microwave is probably significantly greater than the power of these headphones.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Quote of niber

I am not able to use the headphones because I feel strong pains in the head as soon as I put them on

Could it be that the headphones are just squeezing you, meaning they are sitting too tight?

This is probably the reason. 

The radiation emitted by a glandular headset is tens or more likely hundreds of percent lower than the radiation of a mobile device. 

If you had a "hypersensitivity" to radiation if there is such a thing at all you probably would not have been able to be near cellular devices and computers. 

Try letting another person try on the headphones without telling him about the "problem". He will probably have no problem. 

Of course once the seller asks you to close a case you opened on Bali Express or avoid opening one within the time frame you have buyer protection, then he will "help" you, he of course tries to work on you and you will not get any help from him and you will have nothing to do about it. 

On the other hand, if the seller chooses to play dirty you can always return the same coin. 

Edited By Roy.T

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

In June everything will work out? The MWC 2021 exhibition begins with a Corona-adapted version

Instead of a grandiose mobile celebration in Barcelona - we get a relatively small event in Shanghai this week, and plans for a European comeback this coming June The MWC (Mobile World Congress) was the first notable technological event to suffer last year's coronation, with naive restrictions in the first stage, Complete cancellation of the physical event afterwards - and at the same time promises that next year everything will return to normal, when it is likely that at that point in time no one guessed or predicted that even in 2021 ...

new on the site