Keyboard + Mouse Recommendation - General - Peripherals - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Recommendation for keyboard + mouse - general

superuser

Hello friends,

Are there any recommendations for keyboard + mouse intended for generic use: office, programming, casual games.

Absolute or not - it does not matter at all.

Requirement: Full keyboard, comfort is important, and it will be very spacious (say not like a laptop which is relatively limited).

Mouse - which will be larger than average (physical).

Thanks friends.

Link to content

recommendation:

1. Do not buy a set, but separately.

2. In terms of mice - buy the Logitech B100 Or alternatively Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse. The links I gave are for reviews in ZAP, and of course there are also links to stores. These are basic and common mice, have them almost everywhere. They are also symmetrical so that they will fit both right and left.

I do not feel empowered to recommend a keyboard, but I would recommend you take a full-length keyboard and a standard and common keyboard set rather than an abbreviated keyboard.

Edited By eyalroz
Link to content

Quote by law89

Why do you not recommend a set?

1. Because there is no advantage in the set. It's just a keyboard and a mouse in one box instead of two. You might assume that the set will buy you a significant discount - I doubt that is the case.

2. Because the mice I recommended are not (?) Sold in the set.

Link to content

I do not suppose it gives me a discount. In recent years I have bought this set which is At 105 NIS and it was very convenient for me.

I thought there was a specific reason you did not recommend a set (less good or for some other reason).

post Scriptum.

It saves you port on the computer.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime