Mac Warranty - Who Provides Hardware Warranty? Linux, Mac and other operating systems
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Mac Warranty - Who Provides Hardware Warranty?

Hey.

I have a Mac Pro 16 2019 computer that was bought second hand about a month ago, and was bought new by its previous owner less than a year ago from Amirim Distribution. 

The physical condition of the computer is perfect, and its hardware condition is perfectly normal (I ran every possible test). 

I was wondering if there is any company that provides some kind of hardware warranty that seems to me the most important. 

- I checked Amirim Distribution's warranty, and the only option I have is actually their VIP + - which only includes pickup to Apple's legacy repair lab and a replacement computer - which is less relevant to me (I'm not a business or anything like that) - not including repair costs. 

- I checked with iDigital: not only can I not exercise a warranty because the computer is second hand, the extension of the warranty in front of them can only be done after two months from the moment of purchase of the computer. And, that their liability does not include any physical damages at all. So that in front of them is lost and also irrelevant.  

I know that there are all sorts of other private companies, some licensed and some not, that give warranty or "insurance" to expensive devices of .

I was wondering where you insure your computer if at all.

Or where it is advisable to do so

Which includes physical cocktails / replacements / etc. 

And if there is no such service - where it is recommended to repair a bottle and what about the price range (screen repairs, replacement , Internal / external, etc ... everything you know will help me understand what the expenses might be for me).

Link to content

They should continue to provide service under the original warranty if it is still valid as long as you present the invoice (of the original purchaser).

As for the rest, warranty against breakage and the possibility of extending warranty for one-year + products are things that do not really exist in the Israeli market in any company.

Link to content

Quote of etal

They should continue to provide service under the original warranty if it is still valid as long as you present the invoice (of the original purchaser).

As for the rest, warranty against breakage and the possibility of extending warranty for one-year + products are things that do not really exist in the Israeli market in any company.

Do you know what happens in the second year?

I do not know in practice whether an invoice is sufficient by law (I have not seen it registered). There are places that require you to transfer ownership with a photo ID.

Link to content

Quote of etal

They = idigital?

The ownership was transferred to me by the user. The previous one was with Amirim.

And I have the invoice

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site